• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1 help.

We urgently need a proffessor on s1 please and i repeat urgently

Originally posted by RaishaBellovont View Post
    We urgently need a proffessor on s1 please and i repeat urgently
    What do you need help with?
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

I am on my way
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

help Alper is Back on Alpers1 and Soulreapers
        and is PMing me please send a professor

Comment

help Alper is Back on Soulreapers

Comment

Professor needed on S1 Alper is back using user name alper5
            and spamming people

Comment

Alper is back on server 1 cluster using the toon names Alper 2318, Alperen, twit Templer

Comment

ok thanks im coming
                Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	1999825 Alper went harassing our server again, need professor ASAP..

Comment

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1999825","data-size":"large"**[/ATTACH] Alper went harassing our server again, need professor ASAP..
                    doesnt this guy ever learn or leave u guys alone

Comment

Seems so. All he needs is getting return walfare event code raeson for his drama

Comment

he cant get code if original account is perm banned so hes asking what they cant give

this is what memmorylane quoted yesterday in forums to him

"Oh right, forgot they disabled the account. That happened after the offer to grab the return player code. Guess what though - you can only use the code on the same account the character is on. You can't access the account, so getting you the code won't do any good anyway. Looks like we're done here."
                        Last edited by evilharry666; 12-29-2019, 03:42 AM.

Comment

No you are wrong harry equinox said that could be unbanned for several minutes then re ban for getting the code and i can do everything for this aims. Please help me in this matter guys need support then. I dont have no reason for bother that server but all i need is to getting return walfare player event code please understand.
                          But they enabled my account twice times when it were disabled so they can do this once again
                          Last edited by alper; 12-29-2019, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Alper why you dont want to understand some times we are not able to relaizing what we want, some thing is not under our control, please understand it. I dont wanted to report you however you continuously harassing our server then we dont have another choice. So please give it up.

Comment

Alper why you dont want to understand some times we are not able to relaizing what we want, some thing is not under our control, please understand it. I dont wanted to report you however you continuously harassing our server then we dont have another choice. So please give it up.
                              Well did i ever bother your server since several weeks? Or to gettng unbanned? I did it because return walfare player event is come. Is so ******* extremely thing really so hard for them? getting that code to my account on 392s cluster is that as hard as end of the world for them?
                              is

Comment

Working...
                              X