S1 help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
    he cant get code if original account is perm banned so hes asking what they cant give

this is what memmorylane quoted yesterday in forums to him

"Oh right, forgot they disabled the account. That happened after the offer to grab the return player code. Guess what though - you can only use the code on the same account the character is on. You can't access the account, so getting you the code won't do any good anyway. Looks like we're done here."
    harry, if i find u irl then i will knee down to ur foot to helping me in this case

Comment

Originally posted by alper View Post
      No you are wrong harry equinox said that could be unbanned for several minutes then re ban for getting the code and i can do everything for this aims. Please help me in this matter guys need support then. I dont have no reason for bother that server but all i need is to getting return walfare player event code please understand.
      But they enabled my account twice times when it were disabled so they can do this once again
      lol if u read the forum what memmorylane put after she closed ur post u will see she said they cant help u its up to the devs not r2 staff

the longer u harress the server and forums the longer it will take them to listen to u

best is to give up trying they not going to uban u best is to move on and play a different game not associated with r2 or 7 roads

Comment

harry, if i find u irl then i will knee down to ur foot to helping me in this case
        I cant do diddly squat im not part of the dev team im not r2 staff either im just a normal player

do I need to apply to the local courts to ave a stalker injunction on you hahaha if u found me in real hahaha
        Last edited by evilharry666; 12-29-2019, 04:04 AM.

Comment

read and move along

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_162660.png
Views:	1
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	1999837

Comment

Working...
          X