Cant attack in post grab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant attack in post grab

What is going on in post grab? No one is able to declare war. When you click declare war and confirm, nothing happens. Not just my guild but other gm's are not able to declare war either

aye Same trouble in S348, it wont let me (G.M) start post grap in any post..
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I've forwarded the issue. In the event I'm asked for additional information, would someone be so kind as to provide a character name and server that can be used to test at some point today, and a screenshot.. I'm thinking a screenshot of the declare war button screen area should suffice, it's really just to show where they need to click when they test.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you so much ghost.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Sure
          me
          Theonlyghost S122 US East

After clicking the pop up disappears that is all nothing changes further
          Attached Files
          Last edited by theghosthimself; 08-02-2018, 10:34 AM. Reason: adding
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

i assume i get a notice when so i can log of on forehand
            Theonlyghost

Comment

oh btw ..You have a problem with this forum as well when clicking save you get a yellow small pop up saying working for a few sec is since approximately 2 weeks now . and if you do editing and click save it stays on the yellow working when you refresh you not seeing yr post till ya close it totally and reopen it then it suddenly pops up
              Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                oh btw ..You have a problem with this forum as well when clicking save you get a yellow small pop up saying working for a few sec is since approximately 2 weeks now . and if you do editing and click save it stays on the yellow working when you refresh you not seeing yr post till ya close it totally and reopen it then it suddenly pops up
                I'm aware. I usually end up with 20 tabs open at the end of a run through the forum, on two different browsers if I'm also posting events, due to waiting for the forum to finish thinking about doing what I want it to do in the other tabs. I've been in talks with R2 about possible solutions, which might result in us dumping vBulletin by the end of it. In the meantime, just have to be patient with the forum, and refresh the page if things are taking too long or if you get any errors.

And yes, we should be asked to contact you prior to your toon being logged into, either through the forum or via a mentor visit to your server, though I usually ask them to send a mentor. Given the time of day, and the timed nature of post grab, it probably won't happen until the evening session, if they even need to access the toon to find the issue.

Comment

Yae just thought i would let you know about the forum .

I be around today and for nxt postgrab So should not be a prob for them to contact

Ty for your reply and grats btw on being head Forum moderator now do not think you having that below your name for long time already
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                    Yae just thought i would let you know about the forum .

I be around today and for nxt postgrab So should not be a prob for them to contact

Ty for your reply and grats btw on being head Forum moderator now do not think you having that below your name for long time already
                    Always good to report things wrong with the forum, it helps my discussions with R2 when others are complaining about the same things I am. But, even with the errors, we aren't seeing 50+ spam posts a day like we were before the vB5 upgrade, and I am very happy about that.

As of this moment, I have not received feedback for the report. Someone will keep you posted about needing your toon for a test, and I'll follow up after I get home from work.

Comment

same problem on s637...nothing happens when click on declare war

Comment

Still not working and no 1 contaced me memorylane
                        Attached Files
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

Still not working on server 448 either. A mentor was on today and asked her about it and she said post grab starts tomorrow. It shows the 3rd for the unlock date on her post grab, it shows the 2nd on mine which is today

Comment

again, impossible attack in Post Grab... s635!

Comment

Still cant hit any post on post grap.. u think this be fixed this month or should we just waite untill the next outland period?
                              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                              X