This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slooooowwww loading slower then a snale

Loading game slowmotion..... 5 min to get to a totally black screen with only icons in top
    Finally after proxy 3 min and seeing only loading...... when clicking a icon blurry cloud city loading in
    Wartune logo skytrail over 2 min
    Wartune logo sylp expedition about same doing blitz went fast doing the last 1 battle was done before Wartune logo filled up passed the W
    Wartune logo sylp Arena takes forever first time after that reasonable
    Sylp atoll not going there level 2 normally already a disaster not gonna try
    Wartune logo Zodiac palace reasonable 50% of battle you only see the start of the W getting a color
    loading in Outland 3 min second time fast
    game overall slow

Wartune logo killllllllliiiiiiiiing mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gonna try a refresh ...........
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

and here again after 1 min of a white screen i have now this already for 3 min then the nice hone page slower then slow going well today

Oh i can load newspapers social media etc browse the net still on loading page 32% now

Attached Files
    Theonlyghost

Comment

So annoying still at 32% so refreshing again and checking my connection oooohhhhhhh yes white screen can not find www.gamerocks.com can surf net can listening to online radio watch clips but game is etc
      Theonlyghost

Comment

yes its loading i hope and with 7road sign for now it ends at 9%

Pictures not in correct follow up first is the wartune then choose your server by manually input cause not showing then totally blank screen then totally black screen then 7Road and when i type this part as extra still at 9%
        Attached Files
        Last edited by theghosthimself; 08-03-2018, 07:25 AM.
        Theonlyghost

Comment

great went back to % on 7road logo well seems like a lost cause for today will see later
          Theonlyghost

Comment

lets see 40 min later check game loads faster but still not on normal speed but am in YAAAAEEEEEEE ok still slow but all working ...now i can go back to afk and walk by when have time
            Theonlyghost

Comment

Seriously What the hell is going on?? I was logged into the game fine. Started having loading issue. Refreshed and having the same issue as theghosthimself now. And yes I cleared my cache and all that jazz
              Frozenshade
              R2Games
              S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

finally loaded in
                Frozenshade
                R2Games
                S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

If you have AVG antivirus, restart your computer. Mine had an update and did not notify me I needed to restart. Restarted laptop, no problem with game
                  Frozenshade
                  R2Games
                  S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Originally posted by frozenshade View Post
                    If you have AVG antivirus, restart your computer. Mine had an update and did not notify me I needed to restart. Restarted laptop, no problem with game
                    That is very interesting. I wouldn't have thought of that as a solution to a loading issue. I'm happy you got it sorted out. I don't think that's going to help ghost, who says he's been plagued with the issue since the day before the last patch, however.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

That is very interesting. I wouldn't have thought of that as a solution to a loading issue. I'm happy you got it sorted out. I don't think that's going to help ghost, who says he's been plagued with the issue since the day before the last patch, however.
                      that is the white screen error that plague me and several others on the server group i am on memory this topic was a totally diff issue and this topic got resolved after about 2 and a half to 3 hr it was running on reasonable speed

So you can close this topic if you want so people do not get confused with other almost similar topics
                      Last edited by theghosthimself; 08-07-2018, 12:30 PM. Reason: adding text
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                      X