server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server merge

i have a toon on 759, and one on 779..they are both from same account. Does this mean I lose one? Guess this falls under support....

Originally posted by snarrf2016 View Post
    i have a toon on 759, and one on 779..they are both from same account. Does this mean I lose one? Guess this falls under support....
    You will lose one of the toons. I am told if the new server merges into the old then they keep the first one you made.

Corrected info added below
    Last edited by Mentor_Rambler; 08-08-2018, 07:31 PM. Reason: Wrong information

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post

You will lose one of the toons. I am told if the new server merges into the old then they keep the first one you made.
      Really? Does this only take in to affect if you have the toons created before the merge happens?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Really? Does this only take in to affect if you have the toons created before the merge happens?
        Yes. You can only have one toon per server group is what I was told. You can always make one with a different login after that if you wish.

Added corrected information below
        Last edited by Mentor_Rambler; 08-08-2018, 07:32 PM. Reason: Wrong info

Comment

OK after checking you can have a character on every server on the same account and merge won't cause you to lose it. If you have the same name, you will have to do a name change when the merge happens.
          The only reason a character will be deleted is inactive 45 days, under lvl 12, no balens, no recharge ever, not be in a guild, also if it is in the first map and has never left it. - all of those must apply for a toon to be deleted, and is the only time a toon will be deleted.

Comment

The character is still on 759 but not 779. I realize the server is going to log me in to the toon i been playing there by default, any work around on this ..? or is the toon lost to the new server. thx

Comment

When you log in, are you selecting 779 from the server list?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

u ave to log into the server for that toon you don't loose toons wen merged

so log into 1st toon server 759 click that server when loading and 2nd click server 779 to load that toon

Comment

Even after a merge you still have to go to the same server the character was on before the merge. Like Harry and Memory have mentioned you will have to open that server also. Open 2 tabs in your browser and select 759 on one tab and 779 on the other. Our mentor account is one account for all servers and when we work we have several tabs open with different servers, If we open servers that are in same server group we get message to change the name.

Try opening both and if they had same name change the name on one then go in and play.

Comment

thanks all you guys, very helpful...i found it .

Comment

Unless something came out saying you lose toons when R2 merges servers of their accord, you don't lose any. I have about 3 servers of units on the very same logins in the same MASSIVE server group, courtesy of R2, of course.

Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                      X