New events on 8-17-18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New events on 8-17-18

What is the deal with the new events for 8-17-18? There is still several days left on the anniversary lucky exchanges but the new events are not giving out anniversary gifts. They are giving out totally different items.

This has been reported. As soon we know, you will know. Thanks
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

hope the event chest and mini event item after reset that they show is a mistake since we still have 7 more days on the current lucky exchange

Comment

I am told there will be more anniversary gifts in events for the lucky exchange but when and what I am, unfortunately, out of the loop on those.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
          I am told there will be more anniversary gifts in events for the lucky exchange but when and what I am, unfortunately, out of the loop on those.
          I looked on oceanic yesterday 8 hrs before reset and thought that's a mistake hope they rectify this before our reset came online nope not a sausage lol

maybe they add gem or whip event tomoz holding these anniversary gifts

Comment

They had to extend the lucky exchanges because the lucky exchange for the 6th anniversary coins can give the other anniversary gifts.

Comment

Yes you can get maybe one gift per day if you are lucky from coins exchange. I can suggest to them next year they just to put lucky anniversary exchanges without we to be able to get any anniversary box. It will be completely in their style, Never seen till now so bad organizations on some holiday events. But with wartune nothing can surprise most of us anymore.

Comment

Still after wings and parrot from 6th anni gifts - so they should put back in gifts as rewards instead of these new ones - not bothering to get those until I finish getting 6th anni gear.
                Some anniversary event when you don't get the special gear and mount. Show what idiots r2 are.
                Last edited by daft48eddiex; 08-17-2018, 01:21 PM. Reason: put emblems instead of gifts

Comment

Im not surprised.. not a bit..
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

The next day events are up and still no new anniversary events. Also flash sale has been missing for 2 days now

Comment

well r2 and devs realy know how to sh ....... it on the loyal players

Comment

Okay guys we will get a nice compensation of 5 basic talent stones, 200K gold and 100 stamina potion!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by ANWB-praatpaal; 08-17-2018, 01:46 PM.
                        Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                        Server: EST, R2games
                        Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                        Toon: Knight
                        Guild: -

Comment

the devs have once again took a good event and managed to mess it up with a week left on the lucky exchange and no way to get the items we the players need and they didn't add any new way after reset that had anything to do with the anniversary event should have just made the anniversary event 1 week instead of weeks if they had no intention of giving the players a way to get the items needed to do the lucky exchange for the anniversary exchange

Comment

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
                            Okay guys we will get a nice compensation of 5 basic talent stones, 200K gold and 100 stamina potion!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	1965389

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                              I hope these are not just empty words from devs/publisher.

Comment

Working...
                              X