Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what is going on with this?

Comment

There's still coins in the gift piles. Since using coins gives a small chance for both cake and gifts and emblems, all exchanges need to stay up for the entire duration of the event.

The BR Buff packs on sale until the 20th give cake.
      One of the 8/17 recharge bonuses gives cake until the 23rd.
      Treasure Lode has emblems in it, and goes until the 23rd.

While not ideal for the majority, they are events that give out anniversary items.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

What about the flash sale? Why has that been missing for 2 days now?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          There's still coins in the gift piles. Since using coins gives a small chance for both cake and gifts and emblems, all exchanges need to stay up for the entire duration of the event.

The BR Buff packs on sale until the 20th give cake.
          One of the 8/17 recharge bonuses gives cake until the 23rd.
          Treasure Lode has emblems in it, and goes until the 23rd.

While not ideal for the majority, they are events that give out anniversary items.
          Guess this means the chance by which we will be getting events that give out anniversary gifts directly is practically zero. Kind off a disappointing 6th year anniversary.

Comment

drop rate of those cakes from coins is soooo low... just as drop rate of clothing opend 800+ and just 1 clothing piece even with their anniversary they greedy and cheap oo noo lets not give away much

Comment

They only celebrate themself, its not for the players its for the devs haha

Comment

Its amazing how this game gives players one screw up after the other. First, they decided to bring down the good stuff from war shops reasoning with some event that never existed. Now, they have taken down anniversary gifts. Next, they made wartopia available but on a bad time slot, not to mention, the item prices is just insane.

Also, I agree with poster above, the anniversary gift drop rate from 6th year coins exchange is just horrible. I made more than 10 full exchanges last week (990+ coins exchange) and all it gave me was 3 anniversary gifts, actually its beyond horrible.

Comment

this is ********

they give events that actually have good rewards and after 1 week change it because of 1 thing .. the drops were good.
                  week 2 strts and a whole new event complete with regular craptastic stuff.

at least put the stuff back in the shops.
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

I don't think they go put any stuffs back in shops. Why we will be able to get 8 suns crystals and around 200 ascension stones per month from shops when with new event we can have only 10-15 ascension or 2-3 sun per month. And we will need to pick which one we want too. 3 servers on one battleground its sound so nice I guess we wont be able even to move in because if you need to kill somebody you cant hide the players. And they say holiday event too so maybe we will get this event for next Christmas again. So if their idea is to annoying the players and make them quit or stop spending they doing really very well. We all saw you always put the players on first place even this to sound like big joke.
                    Happy 6th anniversary !!!

Comment

now there is a exchange to to get clothing/wings but hard to get the stuff for exchange 10 shards for lucky exchange (shield totems) they should fire the current dev's they not able to do their jobs right the keep .... up the game and p ssng of the players ...... and to bad the cake drops was so bad
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-19-2018, 09:44 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Working...
                      X