wartopia bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartopia bug

ten mins into this it bugged right out could not collect nothing could not fight no one and i could not leave some compo would be nice for wasting an hour of game time i could of done my hero trail and arena's in the time i wasted so please fix this or get rid of it and pick a damn better time for it to be on

This is one of the worst events ever !!!!!!! Stuck, Can't move, and seems I am in a fight with the air around me !!!!!
    Prime
    Server S7 R2games

Comment

Same here, Couldn't get out of a fight, couldn't move, couldn't collect anything.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Boy this game! Learn first to test things instead of introducing it. Locked already for 30 minutes and I'm videotaping it.
        Ingame name: RubberDuckie
        Server: EST, R2games
        Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
        Toon: Knight
        Guild: -

Comment

Wont log into this event again . A total waste of time .

Comment

Just when you think the devs couldn't get anymore stupid they come up with this and prove you wrong

Comment

Disn't gfet the rewards I should have cause of this fail event.

Comment

R2 you can shove this event in your ***.

Comment

had to leave several time cause after winning a battle you just get teleported into nowhere that is if you already see the enemy's and not able to do anything
                  need to leave several time and re enter alone already to see other players
                  points did not count up and or just disappear
                  can not exit or can not move cause your team mate is in battle?????? single battles all over the place ?????
                  other icon harvest from as a quest not possible cause even so you go to the point it supposed to be it is not there!!! so you can not do your quest for it.
                  and so are there many more errors........ put it back to the table and test it properly before releasing this nonsense ...Oh do not test with just 1 or 2 or 3 accounts no test it with the amount of accounts that you put as servers together in it! ... Cause do not forget as you guys say its Prime time at 19:00 server time on sunday you should make sure your servers can handle the traffic !!!!!!!!!!!
                  1 Big mega disaster further
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Comment

without a doubt the worst event r2 ever introduced, thanks for beta testing this **** before putting it out live, if you had beta tested it, it never would have made release, i dont think there were but two people playing for pts at the end of the hour, and the rest of us were unable to do ANYTHING except sit there like bumps on a log, we couldnt even leave the event, refreshing didnt work, logging in different clients didnt work, logging off and coming back didnt work. and before you ask me if i cleared cache and cookies, remember THIS HAPPENED TO EVERY SINGLE PLAYER THAT PLAYED! its not us, its you, its ****, remove it, test it, test it again, retest it, and then test it some more before you ever put this lousy godforsaken event in as new content. and while your at it, please put back the items in the shops that you removed, because with this event, we will have no progress whatsoever with those items, thanks, thanks for wasting an hour of my life that ill never get back

slug - s9 nether forest
                      ****** as can be about this garbage event

Comment

Appalling event. Now I am blackscreened out of my toon and cannot do a thing - only icons at the top of the screen showing. Tried different browsers, nothing works. Get your **** sorted out before you inflict it on us!!!!!!!!!!!
                        FireAndIce
                        Mage +112m
                        Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                        Ancients guild
                        Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

No comment , will just look at all the rest and say DITTO...
                          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by DragonPhoenixRage View Post
                            ten mins into this it bugged right out could not collect nothing could not fight no one and i could not leave some compo would be nice for wasting an hour of game time i could of done my hero trail and arena's in the time i wasted so please fix this or get rid of it and pick a damn better time for it to be on
                            Same thing happened to me, others getting a black screen after it's over. Come on wartune, at least make an attempt to check events before you release them. Hope you are taking notice of all the people complaining about this event.

Comment

I ticket my probs during the event.. got a reply it only happened to me and it was a day since .. so next time video it.. now that made me smile a little. At least it is suppose to be a one time thing!
                              That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Working...
                              X