missing speed clearance weekly chests s284

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing speed clearance weekly chests s284

Nobody from s284 got weekly chests from speed after reset. Is just our server is bugged or all?

Can I have your in game name please
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

I checked with support and they are investigating this matter right now.

Comment

I don't know what exactly they investigated but speed ranking is still bugged. And we have speed ranking from last week stack with ranking from this week. And they keep telling to people when they send a ticket if any want weekly chests to send them ticket with screenshot. For what exactly screenshot they talking when ranking is stack from 10 days and keep changing every day. I send them in Monday morning screenshots on all pages on ranking because they ask me. They send me today to tell my guild mates to send tickets if want chests. So what who send a ticket will get weekly chest who not wont.
        We talking for all server they talk for guild.

They even not read the tickets we just getting automatic answers. Amazing good support. They can keep our weekly chests, hope this to make them happy. Seems the game is good now only to taking from people not to give anything.
        Last edited by mi6i; 08-22-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Can I get your in-game name. I am asking for update on this. If possible your ticket # so they can look it up.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

My name ING
            ??????
            s 416
            The ticket is reference to Case #691688

Comment

My ING is on Cyrillic so when try to type shows ???????.

Comment

Working...
              X