No announcement yet.

Wartopia - Bug... Black screen after finish!! Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing happened to another player on my server after wartopia finished. Just kept getting black screen. I hope someone is taking notice of what is happening.

Comment

I have a co-player who a day after wartopia still cant get rid of a blackscreen.. its on Kabam s67 (now merged to s9) Opalfire.. help please so I can get my mean killing archer back to help guild
      That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

My toon dc'd just before edo started and has went black with the icons on top. I have tried 6x with same results. Plz help. Phoenix13 server S30

Comment

Originally posted by Paidan View Post
          My toon dc'd just before edo started and has went black with the icons on top. I have tried 6x with same results. Plz help. Phoenix13 server S30
          I had the same problem...I refreshed after ED and when I came back was black screened...tried refreshing several times, didn't fix it. Finally I clicked on the BG icon and went in, screen in there was clear and when I exited Cloud city was visible. Have no idea what to do it it happens again and BG isn't going on.

Comment

Now I am getting a black screen when I try to login and this is a day after wartopia has finished.

Comment

If anyone else is still stuck with a black screen, and none of the aforementioned work arounds posted by others is not working, please send in a ticket so R2 can clear your account cache on their end for you.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Same thing as yesterday...blackscreened after refreshing when ED was over and had to enter/exit BG to get cloud city to show up and I know of at least 1 other person in my guild that had to do the same.

Comment

I have reported this. Thank you
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by wtnweed View Post
                    Heya guys...

I dont know what happens with my acc, after finish wartopia, I can not log into my account!! Help-me please... I take a screenshot for show you. Server: 717
                    just like me today.
                    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                    Server= S31 US East
                    Class = Knight
                    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                    Server = US East Server 31
                    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Hello guys and gals,

We do have an update on this issue for you. We are sadly going to need you to submit tickets on this issue so they can fix it for you. Make sure you give them the information about the issue and I would advise linking back to this thread in your ticket just in case. I know you guys are all frustrated and I don't blame you.. so thank you for being as patient as you have been.

If we hear anything else in the mean time on whats going on we will try to let you all know.

Magi~
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

test these events better always the same *** when you release new stuff and it end with removing cus cant fix ***

Comment

EricTheRed Gamerocks S16 ….. exactly same problem > black screen apart from icons at the top. I was able to enter arena, but on exit just got a frozen Wartune logo.

I've now tried the battleground option as above and it's worked. However, if there is no battleground to enter, what am I supposed to do then ?

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
                            EricTheRed Gamerocks S16 ….. exactly same problem > black screen apart from icons at the top. I was able to enter arena, but on exit just got a frozen Wartune logo.

I've now tried the battleground option as above and it's worked. However, if there is no battleground to enter, what am I supposed to do then ?
                            Hit the "G" key then go to guild chamber and exit. This also works

Comment

Working...
                            X