Sylph Expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Expedition

So, a problem I'm facing is not seeing friend's sylphs even tho they're online and indeed my friend.

I'm trying to use the sylph of a 40m+ BR player, she's online and on my friendlist, yet her sylph is nowhere on my list at all?

Any ideas why
    S791, Indominus
    Knighted Archer
    Imperials Guild Master

I think it's because you wanna use her Odin, but she has at that time another sylph equipped... thats what I've experienced, but ask the friend to put on the sylph you want and then recheck sylph expedition, should be there then...

Comment

Originally posted by Luussje View Post
      I think it's because you wanna use her Odin, but she has at that time another sylph equipped... thats what I've experienced, but ask the friend to put on the sylph you want and then recheck sylph expedition, should be there then...
      Wdym?

She has a Thor, but no sylph at all pops up on my screen from her, so confused what you mean by "she has another sylph equipped"
      S791, Indominus
      Knighted Archer
      Imperials Guild Master

Comment

Is she someone you speak to and can ask her if you are on her friend list? Have you tried unfriending and re-friending her?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

In sylph expedition theres 20 sylph from friends you can pick from. If have my thor on i dont pop up in my friends list, because other sylphs are stronger, but if i put on my odin then i do pop up in my friends list. And otherwise defriend/befriend like Memorylane says, now is ok since dont loose friendship levels.

and mem, if i ad someone who doesnt accept my friend request they be on my stranger list or cross server stranger list, wont appear anywhere accept for system message... unless thats bugged for people too XD

Comment

Originally posted by Luussje View Post
            In sylph expedition theres 20 sylph from friends you can pick from. If have my thor on i dont pop up in my friends list, because other sylphs are stronger, but if i put on my odin then i do pop up in my friends list. And otherwise defriend/befriend like Memorylane says, now is ok since dont loose friendship levels.

and mem, if i ad someone who doesnt accept my friend request they be on my stranger list or cross server stranger list, wont appear anywhere accept for system message... unless thats bugged for people too XD

They're on my friendslist, and their sylph is also the strongest sylph on my friendlist (hence why im trying to use it) by an easy 1.2m...
            S791, Indominus
            Knighted Archer
            Imperials Guild Master

Comment

Working...
            X