No announcement yet.

arena start button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play a full party in arena every day and it is only the party leader that has the problem engaging the start button. It doesn't happen every time, or even every day, but when it does happen (which is usually several times a session) it could take anywhere from 3-50 clicks to get it to engage. No, I'm not being sarcastic about the 50, I've sat there clicking the start every which way I can think of and it does nothing or gives me the speed limit has been reached message. I've gotten so infuriated sometimes that I've come up with some pretty horrendous things I'd like to do to the programmer that F'd it up.
    Knight - 45 mil BR
    100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
      I play a full party in arena every day and it is only the party leader that has the problem engaging the start button. It doesn't happen every time, or even every day, but when it does happen (which is usually several times a session) it could take anywhere from 3-50 clicks to get it to engage.
      I really wish I didn't have to ask for a video, but it's been requested. I wish I could take a video myself, since it's easier than trying to beg the masses for one, but I haven't ever had this issue so I don't have the opportunity to take one.

Can anyone else confirm that it's only the party leader who encounters this issue?

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'd video it if I could, my browser even offers it, but unfortunately there is too much LAG now. I can't even play a full session of arena without shockwave crashing on me, and I'm talking that I do a complete reboot of my computer and go straight into arena! I'm dealing with several shockwave crashes per day now, it used to be ONCE (maybe) if I didn't remember to refresh every few hours. I really don't want to imagine what recording a tab would do to my ability to get anything done.
        Knight - 45 mil BR
        100% FREE player

Comment

Only a party leader can start a match in arena, so only the party leader gets this not being able to start arena match bug... I don't get it so often anymore, need to wait like 30sec after each match (maybe more if lag) then click right in the middle of the start button and that mostly works... clicking to fast for next battle result in not matching and the 'speed limit has been reached' message, switching chat channel triggers it also so i don't switch during arena 5 (or 10 for event). clicking to left or right or up or down on the start button often wont start match and if click to fast again trigger the message... doesn't matter if on super pc with super internet, or with old pc and slow/medium internet.

Comment

I asked if it was just the leader because I thought remembered people saying they couldn't click the Ready button either.

Does it only happen when there's other party members?
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I don't know, usually go with 2 or more... when im not leader i never had a bug with clicking ready, when i'm leader and everyone is ready sometimes the start button wont work because what i said earlier

Comment

The ready part of the button for the party players always works fine, The start button for the party leader is where the problem is. Doesnt act up all the time and usually works fine for the first 4-6 matches then to get it to work you have to either click it anywhere from 3-30 times or you can hold it down for 5-7 seconds or you can open another window like inventory titans etc then go back to the start button and it will usually work immediately. This has been happening for a long time

Comment

Working...
                X