Mini-Client Broken!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Client Broken!

From yesterday and today I couldnt get the Mini-Client working and it's show like this.
    The Mini-Client all Blink no Login/Password.
    It was fine on before Maintenance until yesterday didn't work & try again today still didnt work.

(My Flash Player already update and even if I try deleted it and re-download, it didn't let me download so I have to recover it in my recycle bin back to my screen)

Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

My R2 Client Flash Player is super imposed on Game screen, Game is loaded but Flash Player says "Click to load game faster" with an arrow to it but it won't let me click it so I can'' play. It only does it on Server S110 Providence if I logon to S30 Nightmare or S42 Tarraton Lair it works fine, this only happened since yesterday

Comment

The only thing I can suggest for the Wartune mini is to clear the cache, cookies, saved website data, etc, on Internet Explorer, since the Wartune mini is IE based.

For the R2 client, could try the same, but on the browser for whichever mode is selected for the client (IE or Chrome).
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

tried all that an uniinstalled the mini client. Redownloaded it but the file folder is empty! What the hell?!
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
        Server: S551 GlassMines
        Guild: Spartans
        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I'll have to ask someone about the Wartune client when people are in the office later.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

yea same thing, still R2Client still work but not Mini-Client so i can't get the rewards in events.
            Must be that maintenance there have before moving data and missing few part didn't work.
            I try re-download by clicking in Check-In and click Download Mini-Client (1M) but it isn't download (like it usually do when using my Google Chrome)
            Like I say it was fine before we got the Maintenance came by than suddenly didn't work at all, still show blink on my in PC (just got it back in Recycle bin that I try to deleted and remove)

Other time Maintenance was fine still can use it until this type Maintenance when you saying Moving Data has effect the Mini-Client after that I couldn't use it.
            Show it blink screen no Login or Password.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-02-2018, 12:20 PM.
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
              yea same thing, still R2Client still work but not Mini-Client so i can't get the rewards in events.
              Must be that maintenance there have before moving data and missing few part didn't work.
              I try re-download by clicking in Check-In and click Download Mini-Client (1M) but it isn't download (like it usually do when using my Google Chrome)
              Like I say it was fine before we got the Maintenance came by than suddenly didn't work at all, still show blink on my in PC (just got it back in Recycle bin that I try to deleted and remove)

Other time Maintenance was fine still can use it until this type Maintenance when you saying Moving Data has effect the Mini-Client after that I couldn't use it.
              Show it blink screen no Login or Password.
              If the mini client being broken has anything to do with the migration, then you could go to any server that didn't have that maintenance and download it from there and it would work fine. If that's the case, then that's an easy report to submit once staff gets in the office.

Is the issue only happening on fresh installs of the mini client, or was it happening even before trying to reinstall?

Comment

client has ben crazy slow last few days take 30sec to 1min to open it is crazy slow, but agin r2 will keep denid and say it is on the players part, normale only last 12hr to 24hr but whis has last sinces friday somne time, and stil not fixe, maby wil get fixe tomorrow sinces it is monday.

Comment

This might be a flash problem.
                  Please try this and let me know if you are still having problems after doing it.

Go into your control panel
                  Go into flash player settings

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	1966507

Click Delete All...

Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	1966508

Click delete All..

Shut down your PC and then turn it on again, do not do a restart.
                  When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

The mini client slowed down dramatically after the last maintenance. It takes almost 1 min to open it. This is not a freshly installed mini client, it used to work here perfectly for years. And no, it is not a flash problem, and clear-cache-cookies-etc do not influence this very slow opening.
                    Additionally, extra lag appeared in game performance. It is bigger than the normal post-maintenance lag, and it is not improving with time.
                    Covenus, R2 S8

Comment

looke like r2 fixe mini client agin now it back to normale but agin nothing about why ben slow for about 3 days real bad service of r2 whit news about problems on ther sit.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                        This might be a flash problem.
                        Please try this and let me know if you are still having problems after doing it.

Go into your control panel
                        Go into flash player settings

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1966507**[/ATTACH]

Click Delete All...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1966508**[/ATTACH]

Click delete All..

Shut down your PC and then turn it on again, do not do a restart.
                        Yep it work, thank you and it work to download mini-client in check-in to

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post

Yep it work, thank you and it work to download mini-client in check-in to
                          Glad to hear it is working now.

Comment

It happen again, not working. Guess i figure it out, it might not be the flash player but its the program by clicking Clean Cache & Clean Flash Player on the right side corner. Once click there and refresh it show the same result Blink even closing Mini-Client it still say: "Wartune is still running, are you sure want to quit?"

But anyway I already sent this in ticket, hopefully will there fix this or not. if not that will be suck. lol
                            Guess next time i shouldn't click clean cache or whatever if this happen again. I have no problem with it before long ago with mini-client until this week or last week when you having the Maintenance Moving Data somehow it effect it once I login and than clean cache than BOOM show blink couldnt login couldnt do anything. lol

Try to take other player advice to download mini-client in different site and it work, until today again i try clicking clean cache than BOOM it happen again once refresh it still show the same result like from before. now that make twice show it blink Mini-client, so I give up and send a ticket

Comment

Ops team said that they would not fix the mini client at this moment, please login the game with browser or the R2 client.

Comment

Working...
                              X