untitled bug report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• untitled bug report

when will r2 sort this game out was in domain and it said I not there same with holytrail if it takes people to stop putting money in game to get all these bugs sorted out I for 1 am up for it as r2 don't listen to any of us anymore so long as the monies keep rolling in .theres a list a mile long of bugs from years gone by and we all have just accepted it. well I think its about time we said this is not good enough . enough is enough sort game out once and for all. I see comments like add emojis and it makes my blood boil we are all losing rewards with these bugs and you want me to use emojis in game get a grip, game sorted first

I moved your post out of the thread you had posted it in, since that thread was in a section not related to bug reports and your post wasn't related to the thread. Let me know what you want the title to be, if you want it changed.

If you want to post a bug report, please provide more information about the bugs you have encountered, such as where, when, what you expected to happen, and what happened instead. If you encountered the bug more than once, please take a screenshot of whatever is on your screen when you've encountered the bug.

I keep seeing posts that reference 'so many bugs in the game' and 'game is so broken', but I'm not seeing very many actual bug reports. I don't encounter many issues while playing the game, so I need you guys to spell it out for me. If it's already been reported in the past, bump the thread for me and let me know it's still an issue.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X