• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the goddess tear

397 undead ruins brennan

the goddess tear rests per hour X20

the goddess tear should be reset to full we the game rests

sorry I can't do screenshot it gives be a error

You gain 20 per hour. This is how the system is designed.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

gain 20 per hour is good but why not to it rest to 500 when the game rests

Comment

Because that's not how the system was designed.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so every 25hour we have full energy why not designed like zodiac

Comment

good idea why not do it that way

Comment

Had the same problem, did not have goddess tear reset full after game reset, and was on for hours and did not receive 25/ hr

Comment

have been receiving the 25/hr tears, but never received a full amount after game reset

Comment

Where do we get stamina, used extreme stamina and the dungeon message says I do not have any stamina to do blitz

Comment

Guys, Memorylane literally said it.

The Demon Continent energy does NOT replenish to full at reset. It's at a fixed rate of 20/hour, and resets to full in 25 hours.

The devs designed it like this for a reason, stop complaining about it please.
                    S791, Indominus
                    Knighted Archer
                    Imperials Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by mhzackary View Post
                      Guys, Memorylane literally said it.

The Demon Continent energy does NOT replenish to full at reset. It's at a fixed rate of 20/hour, and resets to full in 25 hours.

The devs designed it like this for a reason, stop complaining about it please.

this patch is a bad idea to have the goddess tear fix it or remove

Comment

patch is super cool if you look at others before at this at least you get all stuff to make and upgrade goddess free and if you want to make it faster you can recharge and pay 500 b for 500 tears its so simple

Comment

Originally posted by anything4 View Post

this patch is a bad idea to have the goddess tear fix it or remove
                          So they're just supposed to let everyone have unlimited stamina?
                          Get to Lv 30 in a day and have tons of materials?

You do realize how stupid this sounds right
                          S791, Indominus
                          Knighted Archer
                          Imperials Guild Master

Comment

The goddess feature is fine as it is for me. No need to have full stamina on reset so people won't max the feature soon and always have something to work on. Not sure why this was on the bug reports section though.

Comment

I think its good how the design for Goddess Tear, still it take time to have fun.
                              Unless if you want to keep going on I don't think anybody could pass the stage once it get harder to pass.
                              All Stage doesn't Blitz all the way to 30 Stage (not like in Catacomb) & it only Blitz the one you select that already beat from Loot: show Attempts 3/3.
                              Any first Bonus won't get it again, unless there reset everything all over again (will be good could restarted to do it again)

Once hit Stage 20, it get hard to kill for I got stuck on Stage 28 in last boss couldn't beat it cuz of that Boss keep stunning & buff 13x 700% DMG boost.
                              Wish we can use Sylph & Willpower to get pass that stage make thing faster.

If anybody can kill it on Stage 28, give me some tips.
                              (Try everything to milks,pot,scroll making myself BR80m but still can't beat that boss every 4-5 turn get stun and ofc that boss have 5x HP bar, could get down to 1.5 half HP until got stun than die. lol)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-16-2018, 06:14 PM.
                              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                              Character: Mage
                              Class: Knighthood
                              level: 80
                              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
                              X