CS friend list delted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS friend list delted

agin great work by r2 all cs friends delted after cs mt realy great work on ther ends.

yes i agree great work by the noobs in office cant they do anything right without messing things up

if you guys started handing out balens for your mess ups we the players will be rich hahahahaha

AND GREAT WORK ON RESETTING EVERY ONES POST GRAB IN OUTLANDS DAM IDIOTS 19 days of hard work down the drain
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-20-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

This is so ***** annoying, pg reset and my cross server friends missing ... they can never do anything right

Comment

goodjob ***** noobs now i/we cant get them all back as friend cus you tards have build a wall between servers what's next you guy's gonna mess up? o wait nvm they dun read this they should fire these noobs wishing them all the ........ and its not the best what has to stand at the dot's
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-20-2018, 11:36 AM. Reason: language

Comment

All my cs friends are gone too, along with post grab being reset

Comment

From R2: There was an issue with missing cross server friends and The Outlands posts being reset after cross-server data maintenance. Please re-add your cross server friends and reoccupy the posts in Outlands.Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your kind support.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yeah well if I put in a normal toon name from cross server or cross platform I get an error... And if i put for example kabam-s1-name, name(Kabam-s1) , wartune-s3-name or name(wartune-S3) i get error.. so need to find back the friends in arena, bg, outlands, ares war, athena war or venus battle before we actually can add eachother again, some stopped doing any off the before and we just chitchatted, how to find back now then???...
              And for PG, an actual compensation for each guild missing items would be great, but sadly that will never ever happen...
              Last edited by Luussje; 09-20-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

memorylane it aint possible to get all friends back

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  From R2: There was an issue with missing cross server friends and The Outlands posts being reset after cross-server data maintenance. Please re-add your cross server friends and reoccupy the posts in Outlands.Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your kind support.
                  You can not just add crosserver friends back since it does not work in the top100 crosserver ranking!!!!!....unless you put out a bullhorn crosserver and they click on your name i assume you gonna donate enough bound balens to do that a few times for a few days... the crosserver friends on other cluster you can not add back at all So as usual another f*ckup
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

*sigh* all i have to say .. and daaaamn
                    no way to contact folks in outlands area since we have no xs friends on list.
                    for some who have small guilds and have allies aiding this means some are S.O.L
                    Many are not going to be happy campers to say the least.
                    Last edited by Turbain; 09-20-2018, 05:39 PM.
                    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Not so easy to do the post grab now we have different teams that we are up against. Shame on R2 this should have waited until outland was over not part way through.
                      angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

when is R2 going to put in a option to add cross server players by name??? even those from the otherside off the wall?

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                          when is R2 going to put in a option to add cross server players by name??? even those from the otherside off the wall?
                          lol its like asking a monkey to hand over his banana its not going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

lol its like asking a monkey to hand over his banana its not going to happen
                            think you right xD think they want the game to die

Comment

Working...
                            X