Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dancing event icons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing event icons

What is with the dancing events icons. Past 15-20 minutes. Lag so bad from it I had to log off the game! Maintenance was last night. They should have messed with things then!!!
    Frozenshade
    R2Games
    S385 CrimsonLair

when is this going to be fixed? its annoying and its on everyone of my server on gamerocks!!!

Comment

the hot events menu disappear when opened and entire game is hacking/freezing every 5-10 seconds, its the icon bar...why not remove it and put back the timebox again

Comment

the lag after maintenance is getting bad and the dancing icons are not helping need to fixed the dancing icons we have been asking nicely for it to be fixed about time they fix it

Comment

yes icon dances none stop sinces serv reset 00:00 icon dances none stop and for some reason it makes all thing lagg realy great work of r2 tech team, never se any make so big mess up befor for move things to other serv.

has talk to guild members start befor reset and stil goes on so it is many hours and all lagg even players who dont normal lagg, great work r2 and even better work not try fixes it or tell that is going on.
          Last edited by kanusti; 09-21-2018, 12:30 AM.

Comment

cause they are morons

Comment

same on gamerocks server 233 east coast
              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Worst thing on those moving icons this time...
                Games slows down and its a dia show then....
                well guess we have to wait until the devs fix it.

Comment

i call it the event tab Jitterbug

Comment

STOP THE ICONS FROM DANCING!!!!
                    Seriously - this is pathetic!!
                    Maintenance was last night!!
                    There is absolutely NO reason for this!!
                    I have had to log off because I cant do anything!!

Comment

at this hour same problem encountered: 1) dancing icons; 2) badly (to the max) lag. Dev did maintenance yesterday, why to the max lag and still dancing icons? maybe developer needs to do 2x maintenance per week.

Comment

they need remove those swirly things arround the icon's and give them fixed places now one moment the icon stand 1st page left top then move to bottem mid or 2nd place or where ever they like quit annoying that they switch places all the time..

liked the old menu called gamebox if you clicked on that you could choose the mini games like fishing.. tooked less space on your screen

but the dev's won't make that for events like athena's venus etc why keep that single on screen and not in a "box"

Comment

And again this morning with the dancing icons and severe lag. Maintenance is the time to mess with things, not now!!!!
                          Frozenshade
                          R2Games
                          S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

you wont get respons mentor and modrator told not to respons to r2 mess up after cs data move, and lates like ther no problems whit dances icon or heroes trail bug, if ther want to fixe ther would has done it ther would has ben set compension for delted cs friend list, and heroes trial freez upther reload dont help, and ther would has stop dasnces icon who now last for hours then it first starts.

Comment

Not responding doesn't mean we were told not to respond. It's usually because we've responded before, and there's nothing else to say about it. There really isn't a need to post about the icons dancing, it's a thing that happens now. The icons dance when the devs are loading events into the backend, supposedly. The process usually only lasts 15 minutes, with the exceptions of the times it takes longer, like last week where it seemed to go on for 3 hours. We've been told this can only happen while the servers are online, which is why it doesn't happen during maintenance.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X