Rave bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rave bar

Gathering devotion, but rave bar shows 45 only. Is it stuck?

Crol S67
    --
    +clburke
    Crol S67 ~ Cupcake's silly *meowing* mage

Snap of rave / dev
    Attached Files
    --
    +clburke

Comment

Looking at your screenshot, Rave begins at noon server time for you.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Got it. lol Quickest 'bug fix' ever, Memory. ty
        --
        +clburke

Comment

many complaints already about 250 devo for rave, but now with 300, did devs and r2 have their head up well you know or what?!

Comment

spending and recharge rewards are lowered starting at 2k points was 5k points ended at 100k points now 50k points and do not forget the bdetter the rewards are in the individual/guild rewards the higher they want to put the rave devotion reward chests....They do not want players to get the smiley's to easy.what is understandable
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Individual rewards at 300 devo are rubbish tho - best is 50 exp talisman - but you can get more than that daily in time vortex. The rest are worthless rewards - another 10 fun (wish they would change the name to nasty - as you still cannot use as many as you like at 1 time) coins, adv mahra (got 30k of those and sell extras), 150 adv sepuls (got 30k of those and sell extras) and 10 fusion chi - which not really worth anything. Therefore 300 devo - not worth bothering with.
              Last edited by daft48eddiex; 09-21-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                Individual rewards at 300 devo are rubbish tho - best is 50 exp talisman - but you can get more than that daily in time vortex. The rest are worthless rewards - another 10 fun (wish they would change the name to nasty - as you still cannot use as many as you like at 1 time) coins, adv mahra (got 30k of those and sell extras), 150 adv sepuls (got 30k of those and sell extras) and 10 fusion chi - which not really worth anything. Therefore 300 devo - not worth bothering with.
                then i would suggest not to do it. There plenty who do need the materials still , and if you sae the smiley's up for a while you can gain a fair amount of orbs.... but assuming your negativity you probably got tons of those as well
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

It depends, Im a 6 Million BR non cash player, to me 300 devo is important and I do it regardless of the rave event so, Ill do it, if u dont need those items then dont do it, there are my other casher events for you, if you are a casher that is.

Comment

Working...
                  X