knighthood skill passives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knighthood skill passives

2 friends sent me pictures of there skills and got me thinking.

archers, knights and mages all get +20% hp passive but why does knight get +30% pdef and mages get +30% mdef passive while archers get nothing.

archer the the in between of knights and mages so shouldn't we archers get +15% pdef and +15% mdef. kind of feel like us archers got the short end of the straw and the reason i feel like we did was a nerf to us. make us more squishy by not given us a defence passive on skill while knight and mages did get a defence passive.
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

I mean, we deal the most damage by default...

Knights always passively have more defence than anything, so in all honesty, they should be the ones getting +15/+15, Archer +30 PDEF, Mage +30 MDEF

This was probably something done long ago, and just never updated, but is a weird find
    S791, Indominus
    Knighted Archer
    Imperials Guild Master

Comment

you can have the passive mdef give us mages the passive pdef
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

so archer wil give up ther pasive crit damage bonuse and ther rage bonuse from crit ?

Comment

Originally posted by R24155575 View Post
          so archer wil give up ther pasive crit damage bonuse and ther rage bonuse from crit ?
          He's talking about the two neutral skills (the two in the middle that both KH paths get), not the talent passives in the tree itself...
          S791, Indominus
          Knighted Archer
          Imperials Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by mhzackary View Post

He's talking about the two neutral skills (the two in the middle that both KH paths get), not the talent passives in the tree itself...
            ther has crazy passive bonuse from second skill ther make archer do crazy damage special sinces it stacks up to is 5 times or more whit 20% patk incrase and 30% crit damage incrase it crazy passive buff and proc alot more then the 50% more like 100% of the time
            Last edited by kanusti; 10-03-2018, 04:52 PM.

Comment

how about actually viewing the pictures to see exactly what i am referring to .. this in not the passive skills this be about the passive effects on multi shot, wraith strike, firey lotus

Cyanide
              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Sicario

Comment

agin that about rad that i say you get insane buff from that short and you think you deserv even more then that you can get my 30% pdef then i take you 20% patk and 30% incrase crit damage who i can stack i would gladly trade it, becuse that is insane buff you can build in no time, but agin that is not enough for you, you is only class who gain rage by do aoe attack all other lose most rage by doit. realy think you maby ned learn about play arcvher and se all benfits compera to all other class.

Comment

knights are the best but we get +20% attack to
                  | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMacaria View Post
                    knights are the best but we get +20% attack to
                    mage and archer get that to from ther first kh skill 20% attack

Comment

archer have passive that increased more damage and the other one enemy get more dmg take,

Comment

Archers should never, ever complain about anything....they are the darlings of Wartune.

Comment

Working...
                        X