Imperial War - Stuck in battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial War - Stuck in battle

So this is how I spent about 30 minutes of IW....stuck in a battle I was never in (yes, that's me sitting on our home castle, unable to move to any other spot). Was great fun.

Did you refresh the page as the fight started?
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

It never let me in the battle, just sat there with the little swords dancing. When that ended and I tried moving, I got the message you see in the screenshot, so then I did refresh several times to try to clear it, but no dice.

Comment

same happent this week to us ....half of our guild was stuck in battle even after refresh or change browser
        a bit old in this game

Comment

I have an update for this issue, including all IW fight related issues.

The update is: The devs will be making adjustments in the coming month.

I don't know exactly what this means, or which month exactly, but it's getting some attention soon.
          Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
          X