Solution for Wartune Login Problems in New Chrome Browser

1. Problem Description

Click image for larger version

Name:	WT1.png
Views:	1
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	1969051
    Pic1. Problem Description

There is an issue logging into Wartune as there is no response from "Click to download".

2. Steps to Solving the Issue

Step 1: Click "Not secure" in the red box.

Name:	WT2.png
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	1969052

Step 2: Click to enter "Site settings".

Name:	WT3.png
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	1969053

Step 3: Find "Flash", choose "Allow" on the right.

Name:	WT4.png
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	1969054

Step 4: Press the "F5" Key to refresh the webpage, and welcome back to the game!

Name:	WT5.png
Size:	219.6 KB
ID:	1969055

3. Process Chart

Name:	WT6.png
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1969056

Unfortunately this only works if you do not shut down Chrome at all, once Chrome is X'd close you will have to "RE-ALLOW" flash to work since it does not keep the settings.

Comment

I do chrome and just push the red part of chinese wording. A box pops up asking to allow or block. I push allow and it goes right in.

Comment

This trick worked for me. Also pay attention in there. You can also disable the sound for this site. I needed to do that because the opening "jingle" is way too loud and there is still a dragonmode spell that leaks thru the headset when I am on skype.

Comment

still same problem when u load game with chrome,since u put godess i need 7-10 min to load my toon...btw i had no lag before that,now...game acts as if i clear cache dayly...so slow evrything,all settings are on btw...

Comment

ok, so the game worked fine earlier on desktop, but now on laptop it won't go past the 7 road screen in chrome or firefox. any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Twoedge View Post
              ok, so the game worked fine earlier on desktop, but now on laptop it won't go past the 7 road screen in chrome or firefox. any ideas?
              Assuming you've already tried the usual things, such as a different browser, double checking Flash was installed and enabled, etc..

Is it a new laptop or one you've never used to play Wartune before? Check your laptop's firewall, and set it to default or one below default, try again. If that doesn't work, then you need to do the same for your router/modem firewall.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

??

Comment

Originally posted by moh20206262 View Post
                  ??
                  For you, go up to the URL bar and make sure it says http:// and not https://
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

also tried the same in chrome-based browsers like "avast secure browser" and "maxthon nitro browser" and worked perfectly (besides the detail menctioned by Irwanwtn but that it´s because those navigators got that option by default due to upcoming death of Flash Player between 2019 and 2020 at the most) B-)
                    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                    Server= S31 US East
                    Class = Knight
                    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                    Server = US East Server 31
                    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

seems the devs totally messed this up now also with the last Maint as this is now not working either !!!!

getting really sick off all you destroy
                      Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
                        Solution for Wartune Login Problems in New Chrome Browser

1. Problem Description

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"WT1.png","data-attachmentid":1969051**[/ATTACH]
                        Pic1. Problem Description

There is an issue logging into Wartune as there is no response from "Click to download".

2. Steps to Solving the Issue

Step 1: Click "Not secure" in the red box.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"WT2.png","data-attachmentid":1969052**[/ATTACH]

Step 2: Click to enter "Site settings".

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"WT3.png","data-attachmentid":1969053**[/ATTACH]

Step 3: Find "Flash", choose "Allow" on the right.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"WT4.png","data-attachmentid":1969054**[/ATTACH]

Step 4: Press the "F5" Key to refresh the webpage, and welcome back to the game!

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"WT5.png","data-attachmentid":1969055**[/ATTACH]

3. Process Chart

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"WT6.png","data-attachmentid":1969056**[/ATTACH]
                        this is not working anymore since the maint we just had, can not click on it cus if I do it dissapear and does notthing
                        Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

why i always download everything when i start the game, this make me consume lots of internet data. can u give me solution? i was download client and still same. in 5 day i was lost about 6-7 GB to run this game. nb, i was active local storage on flash and useless always load everything on game, map, stuff everything

Comment

go to need to enable flash then you get the follow link , if you click on it just say allow , and youre ready to play

Comment

????

Comment

Working...
                              X