Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mega lag in spire with goddess activated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega lag in spire with goddess activated

There is a huge lag in spire while goddess is activated, please fix this asap as game freezes

Originally posted by SHEHULK View Post
    There is a huge lag in spire while goddess is activated, please fix this asap as game freezes
    ah yea, everybody know cause of the Goddess keep flashing up in the start of the front screen. People been asking to fix this for stop popping up.
    (Like we all know the Goddess is Here to help you when a Goddess Appear. LMAO)
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Mega lag everywhere with goddess equip Fix that **** for a chance its really becoming ridicules Take those deff's there bonuses away if they do not Fix it perhaps then they might wake up and think!!!
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

agreed with ghost, and more considering that it could be more practical to put out those annoying animations and including in their place a simple effect (in similar fashion as the holy swords, sylphs or troops with their respective option to reduce displays for saving network resources and reducing as much as possible the lag itself). THe one good stuff about goddesses it´s their interface, thank god i never got lagged with it in comparison with newer stuff which slows a lot our gameplays in general. No matter how modern the devs want to make the game itself, not everybody will rely on it at the costs of killing our terminals (i.e. laptops, pc, tablets, smartphones, etc) by barely login in and doing some stuff to get devo or wanted stuff.
        Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
        Server= S31 US East
        Class = Knight
        Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
        Server = US East Server 31
        Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
        Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Originally posted by SHEHULK View Post
          the most you can do it´s buff a lot or get more br, besides switching off your goddesses while doing doing weekly dungeons. it works for us, due that you cannot count on devs to help you up in that manner.
          Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
          Server= S31 US East
          Class = Knight
          Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
          Server = US East Server 31
          Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
          Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Working...
          X