Lucky Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Exchange

can any1 explain why in this exchange there is a mount that cannot be recycled

Can someone please fix this error as we have no inventory space because of this.
    angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Once we were immediately aware of the issue, we have contacted the team to find out what is happening and offered two suggestions. Once we know I will let you all know.
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Thanks Equinox.. was going to ask the same question..
        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

I know you are aware, but sometimes the devs needs more screenshots hehe
          Attached Files

Comment

Heya guys..

Right now in the hot events there is an exchange for the mount in question, the Royal Steed, The exchange has a limit of one and will get you two hundred beast souls for it. The mount in the lucky exchange has been removed and a new one has taken its place. Sorry the update isn't the greatest of news guys, but it is news..

Magi~
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thats not really working... I can only exchange 1 of those cards???, so now I have to left. It should be for all cards not just for one of those cards *mumble*
              Always the same with those games.... To bad its free stuff or I would charge back from the last 6 month
              Thanks for the news magi
              Cheers

Comment

truesatan,

Personally I am in the same boat as you and many others. I won a bunch of those cards so I completely understand where you are coming from. I am still fighting and have gone as far as to send a ticket because I have quite a few. While it may not help, if you do have a lot you may want to try.. but that is personal choice and preference.. I can not promise a positive outcome at all but I also know that people did this in good faith so that is sadly the only avenue left to explore.

You can try to fight or take the unpleasant alternative.. and I do thank you for not killing the messenger.

Magi~
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

what do we do with the royal steed now that we have they need to allow us to recycle it

Comment

What is wrong with this company? How can they think this is a solution? They going to come back and say it's the players fault for not noticing before doing the exchange? It's like they are trying to make players mad and seems they doing a good job of it.

Comment

Nah magi, I know its the devs and the business team around them. only thing they are interested is money. and how to squeeze the last penny/cent or wahtever from them.
                      I will try my luck with a ticket then. I doubt I will get an responce but well if you are not trying you will always fail hehe.
                      Thanks and cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X