Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cornucopia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornucopia

to get an evil pumpkin you must first get 5 large roast from bonfire
    from 2 available bonfires I was able to get only 3 roasts
    there is no other way to get items in the game ... and I am not alone on the server ...
    what should we do? or shall we just accept our bad luck and accept it?
    Zegert
    Server: R2Games S786 Forgotten Rapids
    Guild: HellCate

Originally posted by Zegert View Post
    to get an evil pumpkin you must first get 5 large roast from bonfire
    from 2 available bonfires I was able to get only 3 roasts
    there is no other way to get items in the game ... and I am not alone on the server ...
    what should we do? or shall we just accept our bad luck and accept it?
    I did my two time in bonfire got me 6x Large Roast. so I got no problem, and suck the event for Cornucopia only end tonight so don't think there wont let you get any Large Roast. If so need a send ticket or maybe other Mentor might know.

If you wonder other item how to get it,
    such as:
    "Small Red Flower" (Campaign: The Demon Void - Soulless Tomb: Blitz Hero mode)
    "Charming Pumpkin Carriage" (Event Chest)
    "Pumpkin Carriage Handle" (Exchange lv1 Divinity Soul Chest x5 in Hot Event)
    "Evil Pumpkin" (Exchange Large Roast in Hot Event)
    "Halloween Candy" (Farming Piles in Cloud City)
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

In our guild there are 2 more people with the same problem ... so this is not only my problem
      Zegert

Comment

They will just say bad luck and s uc k it up cus they dun care

Comment

Don´t worry, event was a joke... I laugh with the rewards: Book of Wisdom*67,Big Pumpkin*6
          R2 at it´s best! Mocking with players all the time
          Last edited by alvaro.cos16; 10-26-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

It's a shame not that I missed some great reward, but the fact
            on another server, everything worked out, but on the main one - no
            Zegert

Comment

i didint got any reward?its joke or what?

Comment

I did blitz 5 times, but neither yesterday nor today the rose not fell
                and to me, as a regular player, this is very offensive
                I was bored with such a randomness that the developers could not make a guaranteed falling out for a holiday
                I'm leaving the game. I'm sick of such a disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by melissar2 View Post

I did blitz 5 times, but neither yesterday nor today the rose not fell
                  and to me, as a regular player, this is very offensive
                  I was bored with such a randomness that the developers could not make a guaranteed falling out for a holiday
                  I'm leaving the game. I'm sick of such a disappointment
                  Don't blitz hero mode. It drops in normal mode. Also, don't blitz Soulless Tomb today, as the location is different everyday.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Comment

they so tight they lowered the pumkins from 4k share to 2k share wow great holiday event noobs maybe for your next holiday celebrations I send u some toilet rolls to wipe ur backsides cuz the staff must be real tight wads

Comment

No cornucopia awards from yesterday via mail to anyone on Kong West that I have asked so far, all had completed, myself included

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
                          No cornucopia awards from yesterday via mail to anyone on Kong West that I have asked so far, all had completed, myself included
                          We will forward this.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Addendum
                            Day 2 rewards arrived as normal
                            postings elsewhere lead me to believe Kong folk were not the only ones who missed day 1

Comment

Following up on what Arionrhod stated. West coast Kong servers received rewards for the second day of Cornucopia but still have not received the rewards from the first day.

Comment

Working...
                              X