No announcement yet.

Texas Hold 'Em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will make sure your ticket gets assigned to the proper person, ghost.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

i raised a ticket about this 4 days ago - still no response

Comment

just write another one now and tell here in the thread. guess memeory will have a look too and assign it to a someone who is looking
        after your request then

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
          i raised a ticket about this 4 days ago - still no response
          Any time you don't get an initial response to a Wartune ticket within 3 days, it generally means there was either an issue with the system, or there's an issue with the email address used when submitting the ticket (such as a typo or a provider block on the support address which is common with ISP issued email addresses). If you provide me with the character name you submitted your ticket under, I can see if it was received, but I'm advising sending in a new ticket any time you don't get an initial response from a general issue with 72 hours, or a payment issue within 48 hours.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Any time you don't get an initial response to a Wartune ticket within 3 days, it generally means there was either an issue with the system, or there's an issue with the email address used when submitting the ticket (such as a typo or a provider block on the support address which is common with ISP issued email addresses). If you provide me with the character name you submitted your ticket under, I can see if it was received, but I'm advising sending in a new ticket any time you don't get an initial response from a general issue with 72 hours, or a payment issue within 48 hours.
            player name is arrowqueen

Comment

Well 7th day since the mail from r2 about Texas Hold'em has broken for me and so far nothing else heard from r2,
              Nothing in my in game mail so far. But its about 16 hours for the European server to end the day. Maybe there is something after
              the maintenance.
              Anyone else from the thread ever heard of the issue again?
              Cheers

Comment

Compensation is being sent based on the number of chips. The devs need to verify how many chips there were and then actually send the compensation. The process takes a little time to do, but it will get done.

Ticket is definitely required, though, so if you know of anyone who is waiting for a magic mail, please ask them to send in a ticket as well.

Comment

I'll do Memory. And shouldn't be that hard to select my server and char name in the database... as long as it is a "real" database.
                  And sure I am not the only one hehe

btw I found something haha

Cheers
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by truesatan; Today, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X