Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Texas Hold 'Em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even sure why I was using the ticket system last time hehe. well but i wiull try to use it for the 10 balens for texas hold'em
    only because it was removed without notice. I will inform you if I get an answer.
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Texas Hold'em was removed from the game. I will direct support back to your ticket.
      You saying it is removed from the game!!!!! what about my chippie's almost had 4k build up thats 4k balen
      Why no warning etc at all would have gone all in all the time till they where gone atleast would have got some points to exchange then!!!!!!!!!!!
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Texas Hold'em was removed from the game. I will direct support back to your ticket.
        Why take away something that was actually fun. I swear r2 doesn't want my $$ no more.

Comment

You can still exchange points through the profile. If you had chips, I'd advise sending in a ticket.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You can still exchange points through the profile. If you had chips, I'd advise sending in a ticket.
            sending ticket only works when they reply Since the ticket history page does not work anyway if i try to go there (already for a while) it will not even show me any ticket i filed!
            Theonlyghost

Comment

It's not suppose to. It gives you a ticket number on the email reply when they reply, and if you don't get a reply, just give me the character name your ticket was sent under and I will ask someone about it for you.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

i will await the 3 full days to see if i ever get a reply if notr i will say here........ btw i only have 1 character name so that is a easy 1 ...
                Theonlyghost

Comment

I know R2 is in China- what I'd like to know is why the time stamp on the ticket e-mail confirmation is in CET, Central European Time.
                  . AND TODAY they finally told me "Texas Hold 'Em will be gone for a little while". LMAO "gone for a little while". Offered me "compensation"- which means junk my 50 Mil BR toon doesn't need, like an EXP Scroll or something else equally useless.
                  ticket.JPG

CET.JPG

Comment

Got an answer on my ticket finally. LMAO "Texas Hold’em will leave us for a while"-- "A while" that's laughable. Compensation will be some junk my 50M BR toon cant use- Moses had an easier time getting water out of a rock.
                    BTW here is what I said about the time stamp on the ticket.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_159162.jpg Views:	3 Size:	25.7 KB ID:	1971023

"12:28 PM CET"
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	CET.JPG Views:	1 Size:	121.1 KB ID:	1971019
                    Last edited by BlackhawkRaider; 11-06-2018, 04:58 AM.

Comment

what will these idiots silent nerf next ( nerf the recharge button for a laugh )

Comment

yeah if the word exchange was their and I know I had chips left in their but looks like those got stolen also by r2 or the devs cuz I never exchanged them was saving them up

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1971026

Comment

haha harry don't give'm ideas. they will increase the prices... 10 balens for 10 $ maybe lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

yeah if the word exchange was their and I know I had chips left in their but looks like those got stolen also by r2 or the devs cuz I never exchanged them was saving them up

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1971026**[/ATTACH]
                            you can only exchange the texas holdem points harry the 1 above what you show in your attachment ... the chips is the amount you play with and occure's both of them is at 0 by you......

I would not agree on some Compensation junk btw
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	chips.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	1971044 i want this be payed out in BALENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by BlackhawkRaider View Post
                              I know R2 is in China- what I'd like to know is why the time stamp on the ticket e-mail confirmation is in CET, Central European Time
                              That's probably the time based on the VPN she used while replying to your ticket.

The devs might not agree to a balen payout. R2's hands will be tied if the devs say no to balens.

Comment

well is it now removed or just like those monthly or biweekly events. if its now moved from daily event to an scheduled events
                                its like its removed for me, never had a chance to play poker because no one ever showed up.
                                Well lets see if I ever get a reply on my ticket.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X