No announcement yet.

Texas Hold 'Em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 days now after the ticket was opened. no reply yet.
    and i am not sure if we really get one. mentor said it was not removed but moved as an recurring event now.
    same as removed if you asked me. really wonder when they just run away with the money lol
    hope r2 does not end like amzgames

Comment

Not even a response to ticket i filed so not having a ticket number and since the old way of seeing ticket history is totally gone that made this the ultimate way ....... to get rite of players just do not respond!!
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

yeah feels like it. but maybe the usual excuse "there was an asian holiday" comes next hehe

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
          Not even a response to ticket i filed so not having a ticket number and since the old way of seeing ticket history is totally gone that made this the ultimate way ....... to get rite of players just do not respond!!
          The only November ticket on file from you is for lag, and was replied to. The devs might be doing something about chips for everyone, so a ticket might not actually be needed, but I'll verify that in the morning.

Originally posted by truesatan View Post
          yeah feels like it. but maybe the usual excuse "there was an asian holiday" comes next hehe
          You have not included the character name your ticket is under, so I can't have that looked up. The next extended holiday for China is in February.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

you got a message

Comment

now i am puzzled, it said sended when i clicked sent. and it was not the first ticket i was sending....
              well i send you my e-mail address i used via pm as well.

Comment

You don't seem to have a ticket for texas hold'em under that name either. I will have them check the ticket system in the morning.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

[QUOTE=MemoryLane;n1971144]

The only November ticket on file from you is for lag, and was replied to. The devs might be doing something about chips for everyone, so a ticket might not actually be needed, but I'll verify that in the morning.

That ticket they have replied to so i assume only tickets they have on file are the 1's they have replied to .

I guess i get now why they took out the ticket history so you can not proof you ever send 1 as long they do not reply. Unless you make a screenshot/short clip from that as well pfffffff
                  i will await your response about the verifying they gonna come up with something
                  thank you anyway for going after them
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

truesatan and theghosthimself Please submit a new ticket. Sorry for the inconvenience, not sure where your tickets ran off to.

Anyone else who had chips left in Texas Hold'em should also send in a ticket.

Also, it is normal to receive a first reply to a ticket within 72 hours, with that time often being within 24. If you don't have a first reply to a ticket within that time frame, send in a new ticket. If you got a first reply, but are having trouble getting a second reply, let me know.

Comment

I did and if needed I made screenshots lol

Comment

Originally posted by truesatan View Post
                        I did and if needed I made screenshots lol
                        That was received. I understand you've said it's only 10 balens, but I feel like it's the principle of the matter.

Comment

send in new ticket as per your request
                          Theonlyghost

Comment

sure thing memory, thats why i filed a record. i hope more will show up and will ask for either returning texas or
                            getting some refunds. its one thing that it will be removed or whatever but another not to notify the players about it.
                            thanks for blackhawkraider opening the thread
                            I got a message and will see what is in my ingame mailbox in a few days.
                            thanks and cheers

Comment

So am getting this reply pffff with othr words over 2 weeks i will get the e-mail since we did not hear anything further we assume its resolved ****
                              Greetings,

Thank you for reaching us. We will surely forward this to our Operations Team so that they can decide in regards with your concern. As of now we don’t have any answers yet if the said texas poker will be gone forever or just temporarily as such we don’t have any updates yet. If any news come, we will surely share to you. Thank you!

Theonlyghost

Comment

Wow I got something completly different:
                                So regret that Texas Hold’em will leave us for a while, we would like to apply a compensation of some items to you as our apology. Please kindly mind the mail in game within 5-7 days.
                                Thanks for your understanding.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

Working...
                                X