No announcement yet.

Texas Hold 'Em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will make sure your ticket gets assigned to the proper person, ghost.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i raised a ticket about this 4 days ago - still no response

Comment

just write another one now and tell here in the thread. guess memeory will have a look too and assign it to a someone who is looking
        after your request then

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
          i raised a ticket about this 4 days ago - still no response
          Any time you don't get an initial response to a Wartune ticket within 3 days, it generally means there was either an issue with the system, or there's an issue with the email address used when submitting the ticket (such as a typo or a provider block on the support address which is common with ISP issued email addresses). If you provide me with the character name you submitted your ticket under, I can see if it was received, but I'm advising sending in a new ticket any time you don't get an initial response from a general issue with 72 hours, or a payment issue within 48 hours.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Any time you don't get an initial response to a Wartune ticket within 3 days, it generally means there was either an issue with the system, or there's an issue with the email address used when submitting the ticket (such as a typo or a provider block on the support address which is common with ISP issued email addresses). If you provide me with the character name you submitted your ticket under, I can see if it was received, but I'm advising sending in a new ticket any time you don't get an initial response from a general issue with 72 hours, or a payment issue within 48 hours.
            player name is arrowqueen

Comment

Well 7th day since the mail from r2 about Texas Hold'em has broken for me and so far nothing else heard from r2,
              Nothing in my in game mail so far. But its about 16 hours for the European server to end the day. Maybe there is something after
              the maintenance.
              Anyone else from the thread ever heard of the issue again?
              Cheers

Comment

Compensation is being sent based on the number of chips. The devs need to verify how many chips there were and then actually send the compensation. The process takes a little time to do, but it will get done.

Ticket is definitely required, though, so if you know of anyone who is waiting for a magic mail, please ask them to send in a ticket as well.

Comment

I'll do Memory. And shouldn't be that hard to select my server and char name in the database... as long as it is a "real" database.
                  And sure I am not the only one hehe

btw I found something haha

Cheers
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by truesatan; 11-15-2018, 01:15 AM.

Comment

you found cookies?

Comment

nah cookie jar is empty but i found some chips (under the seat)

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Compensation is being sent based on the number of chips. The devs need to verify how many chips there were and then actually send the compensation. The process takes a little time to do, but it will get done.

Ticket is definitely required, though, so if you know of anyone who is waiting for a magic mail, please ask them to send in a ticket as well.
                        serious ?????? so 3683 chips is equal to 700 bound balens a few damn hoofs and 200 red orbs ya bloody kidding me !!!!!!!!!! bloody joke
                        Theonlyghost
                        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                        Server : S122 US-East
                        Guild : Fenix
                        Class : Mage
                        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I mean... in relation to the nothing that was going to be done... it's not as bad as nothing.

I do wonder why the devs think hoofs still have a tangible value. 200 red orbs would be the bulk of the valuation for your comp, though, cause they are rare.

Comment

lol a other from guild had 90 chippies got 100 bound balen 50 hoofs and 50 reds hhmmmm
                            i had 3683 chippies and got 700bb, 200 hoofs and 200red orbs ...
                            So thats bout 40x the amount of chippies
                            tell me how they calculate the math ....

Unless it is just gone for a while as support stated in e-mail
                            Quote:So regret that Texas Hold’em will leave us for a while, we would apply a compensation to you as our apology. Please kindly mind the mail in game within 5-7 days.

then it would be different would not needed to give out compensation then but at moment it just looks...
                            .. like they trow ya a bone
                            Last edited by theghosthimself; 11-15-2018, 09:14 PM. Reason: adding
                            Theonlyghost
                            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                            Server : S122 US-East
                            Guild : Fenix
                            Class : Mage
                            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I got 20 hoofs and 20 breakthrough orbs. For the 10 balens that were in its okay.
                              strange that those devs do not know anything about their own game anymore.
                              you get hoofs like gold... even I have still 30k of hoofs left lol
                              but compared to the others from the trhead I was reeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy lucky.
                              ty for that
                              good luck ghost, I would reply to the ticket, that its not even close to what you have lost.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                                tell me how they calculate the math ....
                                It's possible they did levels of chips, like if you had y-z chips, you got x compensation. They don't tell us what their logic is. I'm not sure if you'll be able to argue for more, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

We don't know yet what they plan to do about Texas Hold'em. They are saying they have taken it down "for a while", but they haven't specified how long of a while, or why, or if they even intend to bring it back in some fashion in the future. Compensation was argued for because balens were used and now the feature is unavailable. It seems odd that they've removed the feature, made sure to remove the link to the shop, but left the entry for chips in place if they weren't going to be doing something else with that line in the profile.

Comment

Working...
                                X