No announcement yet.

Major bugs not fixed and reported ages ago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not everyone uses the same exact setups or play the same. For that reason, some bugs that you experience, others will never experience. It makes testing pretty impossible when you are using some mystery combination while facing people with another mystery combination. That's why sometimes we need to take a video of what we experience, so that the devs can review the footage and work from there.

When you're ready to comply, let me know, and I will prioritize this report for you.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Not everyone uses the same exact setups or play the same. For that reason, some bugs that you experience, others will never experience. It makes testing pretty impossible when you are using some mystery combination while facing people with another mystery combination. That's why sometimes we need to take a video of what we experience, so that the devs can review the footage and work from there.

When you're ready to comply, let me know, and I will prioritize this report for you.
      I just think you are trolling and not worth it, every1 knows bugs and can test them in 5min if they like... at end i know you are full of *** and im right sinse 5-6months ago i reported them for you

Comment

I cant lie you have to have very bad autism, you prob didnt even understand ***** thing i told you or writed

to add, atleast in are Ares war every frigga & thor notices when deathlingerer makes their holy swords not working with out specter debuff if this aut knows what it means
        Last edited by jeez22; 11-09-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jeez22 View Post
          every1 knows bugs and can test them in 5min
          Awesome. I look forward to seeing your videos of these bugs. If you can have those done over the weekend, I will be able to forward them on Monday.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Can't send video as you only allow few megs for upload. That would require a thumbnail sized video. Here is one that shows one of the existing bugs that reflects way more damage than it should.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKk57rW_9qo I submitted ticket and it was not even recorded. Its like it never existed.

Comment

BTW. the dephic issue with will power is easy to replicate. You just need a long fight where will power will go into "freeze mode" and will stop responding to any delph triggers or even casting skills. They will also disable Delphic entirely if you trigger deplh use on a target which then gets killed and new target (aka spire)shows up. Then it don't matter if u bash the key board or call R2 or get a divine intervention, nothing will enable that Delphic like it or not. Dargonchant is like playing a thor. every time you hit someone u taking a chance to get a huge reflect that will instantly kill u and at times either does 0 (zero) damage to target or even leaves them alive. If u don't know about these, I would guess that you play this game one a week on level 60 toon or something.

Comment

Also this can happens when using Thor. every hit is a chance that can either kill the opponent or kill you instead with huge reflect.

Comment

I have reported many bugs long ago with videos and still not fixed. And they wonder why people quit the game. Perfect example is the venus party chat not working in between fights, been like this from day one and I and sure many others have reported it not working. Guess what, still not working. I know it is not a game breaking bug but should be a simple fix, well maybe not simple for these people. But by them even making an attempt at fixing just shows they could care less. It's like why even bother anymore?
                  Last edited by R262181389; 11-09-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mefeesto View Post
                    Can't send video as you only allow few megs for upload. That would require a thumbnail sized video. Here is one that shows one of the existing bugs that reflects way more damage than it should.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKk57rW_9qo I submitted ticket and it was not even recorded. Its like it never existed.
                    You hit the toon in the middle for 69108K. The reflect damage was 44700K. That's a 64.9% reflect, based on the numbers that popped at that moment in the fight, which makes it a generalized percentage, and not a true percentage. My question to you is how is that too high?

Comment

You hit the toon in the middle for 69108K. The reflect damage was 44700K. That's a 64.9% reflect, based on the numbers that popped at that moment in the fight, which makes it a generalized percentage, and not a true percentage. My question to you is how is that too high?
                      How do you figure 64% reflect is not high? I thought we was supposed to reflect 30% because of the influence fate wheel effect. Is there something else that causes reflect to be higher than 30%?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

How do you figure 64% reflect is not high? I thought we was supposed to reflect 30% because of the influence fate wheel effect. Is there something else that causes reflect to be higher than 30%?
                        There's an astral (max is 110%) and a relic (max is 90%) with reflect. As I mentioned, the 64.9% is just based on the numbers that displayed on the screen, the actual reflect value is not known due to damage reduction, defense, etc for both you and your target. We also don't know if the value of the reflect is based on your raw damage before any stat modifiers on your opponent, or if it takes a percentage of the actual damage caused and then further reduces it based on your modifiers, or if damage gets any buffs that are currently applied to the opponent. The devs won't clarify specifics in the formula, and it hasn't been a topic of discussion on the forum that I can remember.

I'm not saying there's no issue, but at this moment, the numbers in your video don't support there being an issue. We'd need something more conclusive and near the higher end or greater than the maximum possible damage that can be taken in a reflect.

Comment

There's an astral (max is 110%) and a relic (max is 90%) with reflect. As I mentioned, the 64.9% is just based on the numbers that displayed on the screen, the actual reflect value is not known due to damage reduction, defense, etc for both you and your target. We also don't know if the value of the reflect is based on your raw damage before any stat modifiers on your opponent, or if it takes a percentage of the actual damage caused and then further reduces it based on your modifiers, or if damage gets any buffs that are currently applied to the opponent. The devs won't clarify specifics in the formula, and it hasn't been a topic of discussion on the forum that I can remember.

I'm not saying there's no issue, but at this moment, the numbers in your video don't support there being an issue. We'd need something more conclusive and near the higher end or greater than the maximum possible damage that can be taken in a reflect.
                          1. Astral may have higher % value, however it is capped at 50k damage. That's not even % of that 40mil reflect.
                          2. If what u said about damage calculation is any where true to that or even close, game would be broken to say the least.
                          3. Since this is a 64% reflect which is neither 30% of the fate or 90% due to relict (and I know those people none of them run this relic), the what the hell is this?
                          4. I had instances where opponent took 0 (zero) damage, in fact it was totally dodged since there was not even number shown and I got 40mil+ reflect. I'll record that and show that as well. but the point is how can opponent dodge the damage and I get full blown 60%++++ reflect on damage that did not take place? If this is not broken, then I have no idea what that would be.

but so far not a single thing in game supports that reflect. In fact I rarely see reflects that do 30% damage as they should and be based on the values that your toon has.

Please if you are going represent on the board your employer (volunteering or not) at least check your facts. There is no astral that would reflect 110% of the damage back to you since it HARD CAPPED at 50k damage no matter what you do there.

The game has issues and reason these are not responded back by dev is because they are aware and simply hiding the fact that even they don't know what is going on. I have yet to find anyone working for R2 or Dev themselves that actually agree or understand any of it. I've played the game for 6 years and I know more about it and understand it better than devs themselves, at least that's what I feel at this time. I've given up on getting qualify support from this game as only focus from devs is on screwing you up with bad translations and bait and switch events that promise rewards but on hidden conditions and lies as long as they can get as much money from u as they can, they don't care. And they don't care for support at all. Hence why they make this whole thing volunteer based so that they can always blame it on volunteers and "get out of the water dry". Only shame here is that players that spend and don't spend get taken advantage of by R2 and the idiots that run this joint. However it seems to be coming to an end. Flash will be gone in year and all the spenders are walking away with exception of few who are refusing to let the other one to have more br then them. In a year, this game will be dead when browsers will stop supporting flash and this will be all behind us.
                          Last edited by mefeesto; 11-11-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

If you think my replies are bad, you should see what we get from R2 when we forward things. I can already see I've missed a few points that they will surely bring up when this gets forwarded. If I represented R2, things would be much easier - I'd just give you the same reply they'd give you and move on. My red named account represents R2. It only posts official notices from R2. My mod account represents the players. As a moderator, I voice your thoughts and issues to R2. I answer R2's questions about those thoughts and issues on your behalf. I make sure R2 pays attention to your issues and that they pressure the devs for results. Same holds true for the mentor team.

Look, the only way I get the information I need for a report these days is to make people angry enough to want to respond with it. Sometimes clues for the cause of an issue are found in the arguments for the issue. I'm sorry I've upset you, but it won't be the last time I do that. That's why I don't take offense to being called names, or if you think I'm stupid. I promise you, I'm not that dumb. This is your report, though, so you're the one that has to supply the information, no matter what I think or know. That's the downside of being a moderator - I rely on all of you to report things for me, so that I can report things for me too, but I am always alone when R2 peppers me with questions about the report. I don't know everything about the game, and I don't aim to. I played the alpha, and I played for the first month on S1, before leaving to play every new game that got released here because someone has to be the moderator. I find myself back here because it's the constant, and I'm not ready to leave you all to a dead forum with no replies to things which is what you get when I go because no one else is willing to deal with R2 the way I have been. I've been playing for some time this time around, and I'd show you my toon, but I value my anonymity in game.

So let's get back to the heart of the matter. You say reflect is doing more damage than it should. You also say some people are dodging reflects, which I've been told is not something that can be done. Your video, despite being able to challenge the point I made about percentages, and thank you for clearing up that the astral says it has a hard cap, still doesn't show conclusively that reflects are doing more damage than they should, because we don't have a way to prove that your opponent did not have the relic equipped, even if you know they didn't, and it will be the first thing the devs respond back with. If you can get the video you mention in point 4, that will hopefully be enough proof for the devs to take a serious look at it.

Comment

Did not get upset by you or called you names. I totally get that you are none other than man in the middle. The idiot remark is towards whoever should be doing what you are doing on behave of players instead however they prefer to hide behind you and then cut us off with some standard ** reply. By yes, thank you for doing what you do as no one but you and your team even trying to help players and doing it on your own time is just above and beyond. Thank you.

I hardly play arena now when there are ppl that don't get 1 shoted by me with any of my skills. However I will continue recording. One correction to dodging reflect. My fault I worded it not clearly. Let me break it down:
                              1. my toon drops a big skill on opposite side (like dephic or some other 200% damage skill)
                              2. the opposite toon takes no damage, no dodged or 1 HP hit, nothing. No numbers even shown.
                              3. My toon gets wiped out by reflect that has well over 40mil damage on it.

But in that video I do know one of the players and I pmed her after the fight to verify that they do not use the reflect relic (which if they did use would explain the reflect as 64% may actually be one of the values that may be there while you build it to max). 1 player runs Oracle in that group and 2 run stun relics. So none of the actually have anything but the fate (30% reflect) on.

There is no way in this situation to even begin to gage how much damage I did and if that reflect was legit or not legit. My issue with this is: If other toon is not showing any damage taken, why would my toon get reflect damage? If they dodged the hit, then there should be no reflect. If they calculating reflect based on some stats and "a possible damage" based on that, then hell the whole reflect deal is wrong. It's calculating damage and applying it to toon that did not even hit the other toon just yet and then all the other things like damage reduction based on opposite toons stats is not even in the equation here. Second most annoying thing about this situation is that this will cost you fights that u could easily win and instead u lose to some toon that may not even have 30mil br. I noticed those happen on higher br toons as well, but reflect part seems to be more likely to get triggered off a lower br toon with the no damage on them. And third most annoying thing about this is when you get chain reflected and every turn you lose **** ton of HP while other side hardly taking any damage.

One other game breaking thing I see in this game, and its very often observed in ares/venus/Athena/arena is when your toon gets "stuck" on a skill or sylph up or back down and then opposite site goes for a 2-3 turn attack (aka u buffer the next move either skill or up/down on sylph and then ur toon is like frozen in time while opposite toon, usually 1 of them if more than 1 present, take full 2-3 turns) with full on use of titan and skills and there is nothing u can do. U just stand there and without any stuns or effects that would prevent u from taking ur turn and do nothing while other side is waking on u with everything you got. If you were at least stunned then sure I can get that but when u simply get stuck and can't move that's a pain. I think this is due to goddesses as this has been a pain in the butt ever since they released them.

And the return of stun is super annoying, I wish they did not bring it back. Everyone and their sister/brother/mother/father/etc. got stuns on. This totally kills things. Why even bother to play when whoever gets stunned just lost the fight as 3 turn of nothing is really a long time in fights.

Comment

About the reflect, so if the enemy does not have anything on that has to do with reflect and only has the reflect effect from the influence fate which is 30%, reflect should not be any higher than 30%, correct? I have been paying attention to this and I got a reflect of about 41%. The guy I was fighting does not use anything else that would give more reflect. His reflect worked a few times and both times I took 41% damage when it should be only 30%
                                Last edited by R262181389; 11-16-2018, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X