Major bugs not fixed and reported ages ago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major bugs not fixed and reported ages ago

1. Dragonchant Death Lingerer skill disables holy swords for 1-2 turns, Odin dosnt remove buffs,frigga no shield,thor no dmg buff

2. Dragonchant 2 set bonus talismans give double the passive, before and in combat

3.When willpower "un sylphs" awakening delphic skill is disabled for rest of fight(not every time)

For starter i reported all these bugs 8 months ago and nothing has been done, they told me "send us a vid" i said its easy as ** for you to test you self, "we want video"...
    Last edited by jeez22; 11-06-2018, 09:11 AM.

BTW they actually ask me to send a ***** video of that dragon chant stuff, tells how much they give a chit lol they dont care at all, most of the players with slower pc quit because goddess or disabled it for solo play as they could not even make weeklys work with it still we all lag and barely can do Broken space with 1 hit all bosses but end lag is so bad sometimes we loos chests, and oh my spire thats awsm i can go to store and make some coffee smoke cig and come back kill last 2-3 bosses

Comment

You either need a screenshot or you need a video. That's standard operating procedure.

EZVid is pretty easy to use. I prefer FlashBack Express Recorder.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        You either need a screenshot or you need a video. That's standard operating procedure.

EZVid is pretty easy to use. I prefer FlashBack Express Recorder.
        Are you serious about this ? i reported these bugs for you 5 months ago and you ignored it all, are you saying you havnt encountered them at all ? or you want me to work for you ? im ***** paying you to do your work not otherway araund its simple 1 duel to notice these bugs and with passive 2x bugs not even duel just ***** equip 2x hp talisman and fight monster u get total 20% hp

Comment

it just seems recharges and all is not enought just have to even do simple 5min work they can try them self for them

Comment

Ok so nothing is free in wartune how much do you pay for me to do that for you ? or do you expect me to work for you free,As paying customer?

If ppl are intrested i reported these bugs 5 months ago and he still havnt used 5min of hes own time to test them
            Last edited by jeez22; 11-06-2018, 10:01 AM.

Comment

You're not paying me to do anything. I volunteer to monitor the forum. If yelling at me makes you feel better, go right ahead, but it's not going to change anything about the basic requirements needed for reporting bugs.

Let's go back and talk about the bugs -
              Death Lingerer - Holy Sword is a buff that can be dispelled. Is the rest of that line - Odin dosnt remove buffs,frigga no shield,thor no dmg buff - related to Death Lingerer, or are they separate thoughts?

Dragonchant 2 set bonus gives double passives - Is that counting potency? Are we talking when 2 sets of 2 are being used? Is it specific sets? Where are you seeing that passives are being counted twice outside of battle? This is why screenshots would be super helpful.

I don't use a Willpower, so I would not have experienced it not being able to use its delphic skill for the rest of a fight. Does it happen with all WPs, or only specific ones? I'm sure we would have heard a lot more complaints about it if it was reproduced on a consistent basis, so it sounds like testing it might not produce the same result, and so a video would be very useful for this one.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Ok so volunteer, lets go this step by step so you understant

1.Let's go back and talk about the bugs -
                Death Lingerer - Holy Sword is a buff that can be dispelled. Is the rest of that line - Odin dosnt remove buffs,frigga no shield,thor no dmg buff - related to Death Lingerer, or are they separate thoughts?

1. Answer is this idiot did not read or know what this skill bug was, if you hit player with death lingerer he cant gain or use hes sylph holy sword skil lfor next 2 turns if he sylphs after got hit by it, obv this guy does not know *** hes talking about so ignore him

Comment

2. Dragonchant 2 set bonus gives double passives - Is that counting potency? Are we talking when 2 sets of 2 are being used? Is it specific sets? Where are you seeing that passives are being counted twice outside of battle? This is why screenshots would be super helpful.

2. ok again for this little slow guy, So as i said when you equip 2 set talismans you gain the 2 set bonus but when you enter the battle you gain the 10% bonus gain, test it with 10% hp talisman set bonuses , im not sure why he is so madman about being so wrong and raggin here

Comment

Memorylane next time dont be an idiot and read the whole thing or better yet ***** take the hint when you get info 5months before IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THE GAME

Comment

I don't play in Dragonchant mode either. I don't care for it and I'm stronger without it. If that makes me an idiot, then I'll proudly sport a dunce cap for the remainder of our conversation.

So, Death Lingerer skill description says only target's attack will be affected for 3 turns, but it's also dispelling buffs for 3 turns. Probably won't need a screenshot or a video with it explained like that. If this also affects titans going off, then you may have solved a bug that was reported yesterday for a different issue.

2 sunlight talismans - I have 2 of these, one matk and one hp. I equipped the one HP first, and my HP is 12445884. I equipped the matk one, and my HP is still 12445884. I don't see a 10% increase outside of battle with 2 moonlight talismans. I obviously don't have the potency skill for moonlight, since I don't use that talisman, so now we're back to the point about potency - does potency affect it, or are you using an HP sunglight talisman and getting confused by that increase?
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-06-2018, 11:35 AM. Reason: meant moonlight, not sunlight.

Comment

Wonder if its these passive afk playing mods here preventing us to get back old bg and loosing players like flys, i get it its fun to play like nothing matters and be 20m br but some of us care about game and BUGS that effect alot in pvp, Like holy swords not working

Comment

"I don't play in Dragonchant mode either. I don't care for it and I'm stronger without it. If that makes me an idiot, then I'll proudly sport a dunce cap for the remainder of our conversation."

This is only thing that makes you idiot is answering negative on issue you have no clue at all about cmon dude *** you were thinking

Comment

Upon further review of the Death Lingerer skill situation, we will be needing a video showing that you are not afflicted by the Specter 4 combo debuff while you are experiencing 3 turns of not being able to obtain beneficial buffs.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              Upon further review of the Death Lingerer skill situation, we will be needing a video showing that you are not afflicted by the Specter 4 combo debuff while you are experiencing 3 turns of not being able to obtain beneficial buffs.
                              ofc you need video of that, do i seem like i care at all i just point out all *** you let tru, im in risk of ban with every complain i do but idont rly care anymore its so ***** bad game already.
                              Last edited by jeez22; 11-06-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X