No announcement yet.

Major bugs not fixed and reported ages ago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allow me to step in, boys and girls. R2, as we know of it, are just a bunch of lazy folk who care nothing for the players unless it comes with $$. The developer 7Road doesn't care to test their stuff before they release a shoddy patch, or even read the feedback from the players (pretty much why the shards were removed from public gathering).

I was one of those who sent in detailed images and/or video when things happened, and time again, those issues have not been addressed and/or fixed. I think the majority of us know which ones are still outstanding so I won't need to repeat them; these are the game breakers and why I haven't been back (other than waking up my sleeper to keep my guild from disbanding) to play (fixing my home also has something to do with it but I could have played a bit if I wanted to).

Bottom line is that it's not people's computers (or devices since I got myself a new phone), not people's internet (as majority are getting high speeds), and not a single person period. If the developers paid attention to what worked and build on that, then majority of the problems will go away; instead it's like they are using barebones programming or no back up. The only time I would use a BBP is when I could not find the problem that rendered the whole program null and have to start from scratch; other times I would use the last known backup that worked. That's how I do things.

When R2 and 7Road decide to listen to my suggestions (as well as from other players) and put them to work to the letter, then I would be happy enough to refer folks to play.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Personally, I think it's less about 7Road not caring, and more about us not fully understanding certain mechanics. Also, just because some issues may be common knowledge for players who've been here a while, doesn't mean the issues are known by the current employees working at 7Road, or by the current employees working at R2, or have been mentioned as still being an issue in the last 12 months. If a report is more than a patch old, it can't be assumed that it's still an issue, unless someone goes and bumps the appropriate thread to let me know it is still an issue.

I'm waiting for questions I've forwarded to be responded to by the devs, but I have a theory about reflects. The opponent takes damage, which is not the actual value of the damage you've done, because most people reduce damage by at least 50% passively. If the reflect is based on the total damage you've put out, then that means it's just a visual 50-60% reflect, but the actual value of the reflect is 30% of actual damage.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Here is another insta-kill reflect. How is that possible to get 34mil (~70%) reflect on 50mil damage? That does not compile into 30% or 90% reflects in game...
        Attached Files

Comment

did you check the specter tortua it can cause up to 200% hp lose of your skill damage perhaps that might be why you kill yourself secondly if you have thor ya have more reflect to that will kill ya if ya do not have defense

and you have Soul intervention according your screenshot 50% more damage dealt and recieved.
          Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-04-2019, 03:02 PM. Reason: adding
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Also the deflect might be calculated from "raw dmg" you WOULD deal if opponent had no defenses/resistances etc. Thats only thing I have been able to think of to cause those big *** deflects.

The dmg we actually do in fight is affected by tons of factors on our and opponents toon, but deflect might be calculated without taking in account what defensive stats opponent has.

Comment

I assume deflection formula applies to all players. I don't calculate how i die, its complex and only developer knows about it. If i die in the battle with deflection that means, i hit more damage and im proud of my character. So, happen buff shield not appearing, should have survive... My point, just leave it behind, don't stress yourself. Cheers.

Comment

No idea either how this is calculated. One thing for sure is that none of the % we can find in game related to reflect are matching to what you can see on the screen. No surprise there. I don't use a thor because if I did, I'd die even more often. What's really upsetting about this is that this can happen any where in PVP and you lose ranks to this silly bug/**/feature/whatevertheywant to call it. If this was like once in a while, but no this is will happen in most fights you are about to win and sadly you lose not because you screwed up or other player outplayed you.

I just wish they would spend a bit of time to look at this and fix it. But taking reflect damage before any calculations takes place, that's just plain stupid as you would wipe yourself out, regardless of who you are fighting, since your atk * % of the skills will always be higher than your max HP unless you don't use anything above 300%, which means all the big damage skills just went out of the business, then that's about the only way to stay alive if you ever get reflected.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                  did you check the specter tortua it can cause up to 200% hp lose of your skill damage perhaps that might be why you kill yourself secondly if you have thor ya have more reflect to that will kill ya if ya do not have defense

and you have Soul intervention according your screenshot 50% more damage dealt and recieved.
                  No idea what "specter tortua" is. Enlighten me.

Also 50% does not mean x2 but x0.5 aka if we take into account that 30% damage should be reflected from 50mil that would mean 10% is 5mil damage. So 30% = 15mil therefore 15mil + (15mil * 0.5) = ~23mil damage that's still 11mil short of what we see on the screen. Again the point here is that what we get on the screen does not match to anything at all.

Even if we use the "mad" assumption that reflect is calculated from raw damage then that would mean we should see 30% of 6.4mil * 276% = ~33.9mil damage which, surprise, fits the mold (at least is closest match we can get hence why I think allot of people are saying this is really it). So there is 20% chance in game that if you attack anything with skill multiplier above 250% then you will instantly kill yourself with reflect. There is no if's or buds about it. You can be 200mil br or 2mil br and will still get wiped out as 30% of your raw damage when used with more than 250% multiplier will instantly kill you since reflect also seems to ignore any defense you have and you simply do not posses the HP pool to take that kind of damage. What a nice feature.

Comment

that feature bin there for a while now i kill my self often specially with thor and most of time against knights
                    surprised you do not know what the tortua is cause it is 1 of the 2 passive specter skills and since your picture shows you run the death specter you should know the name

As well you used a multi hit so in worsted case scenario you have to apply yr formula's to more then only the 1 toon

And of course remember it is a game there is not 1 online game totally 100% mathematically perfect if you going to try to get all numbers correct till 9 numbers behind the , then i think you getting to deep in it will take your fun away (probably did already)

Theonlyghost

Comment

I was confused, but I think I still am. How does a bleed on enemy can cause me to lose HP? Death Specter's passive is 50% chance to cause bleed on ENEMY for % of damage. Still not sure how that is going to impact me or reflect. Hence why asked.

I agree. No game is 100% correct, but Warutne has gone from bad to worse in last few patches alone. The reflect with Thor has been there since day 1. I was probably one of the first few that had Thor made and I quickly realized that the damage it does is at very high risk to yourself since it seems to get reflected more often than anything in the game. DC comes second to Thor's reflect. And DC is only option for mages in this game that want to be able to kill archers and knights as with knighhood skill set mages where screwed 5 times from Friday and loss of healing totally killed the classe's competitiveness. That was also the day all big br mages started quitting the game and I was among them. I quit for over a year after that knighthood patch was like for few months. There was simply no reason for mages to exist since that patch and starting a new knight or archer was simply not an option. Since knights and archers both had passives that either reduced damage by 60%+ (this is on top of the fact that they already have highest def and hp in game and now they have shield rune lol) or increased it by 150% (for archers) there simply was no way for mage to top any of that and when DC got potency that was the only way I could think of countering knighthood passives from those 2 classes (even it that meant taking more damage in the end), but at least I can kill people that are higher br and have a chance to take down ppl way more powerful than me. Where before it was like fighting a wall with wooden stick. You could scrape it and chip it, but you always lost. When I finally build my DC setup I had 2 issues to deal with: #1 cross server toon with 50mil+ br on me and reflect. Rest I had a good fighting chance at beating if I did not mess up or I simply out-powered those with less br. So yes, I did deep dive and game is only fun for me in 3 events Venus, Ares and Ramble. Rest of the game is unfortunately just a waste of time. And with last path they introduced the lag back into game which makes you refresh every 30 mins just to stay connected, people are starting to quit just because of that and all the spenders I know (and I knew quite a few) have stopped spending as there is no more reason to do so with all the 8.3 changes. My guess is between all the changes from 8.3 to the fact that flash will be dead next year, Wartune will be dead before end of the year or soon after.
                      Last edited by mefeesto; 02-06-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

do not say all bigger br mage's i am still there

the specter part i put that in, in case your hp is higher then the reflect you got since a 200% if Tortua is maxed is a fair amount as well (and i talk about enemy specter not your)
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

the specter part i put that in, in case your hp is higher then the reflect you got since a 200% if Tortua is maxed is a fair amount as well (and i talk about enemy specter not your)
                          It's hardly possible to not get killed with a reflect that is based on raw attack. As I said any skill with more than 250% modifier will kill u and take all ur HP. Bleed from specter is a minor bite compared to the reflect that does more than 34mil damage.

Comment

You are not from our cluster so I have no idea what your br is. My br is a bit behind since I quit for a year+ before I came back and now its about 128mil, but I can take 150mil br ppl down

Comment

Originally posted by mefeesto View Post

You are not from our cluster so I have no idea what your br is. My br is a bit behind since I quit for a year+ before I came back and now its about 128mil, but I can take 150mil br ppl down
                              lol br does not say anything i would rather know what your player level is in rankings crosserver wise and even server wise lol that says a lot more about a player

for rest hope ya feel great by being able to beat some 1 bigger then you

and t get back to your main thing you show a pic very nice but no stats at all from your toon or from the 1's you where fighting since those all count towards the damage given/taken as well, bit short to state it is wrong without putting all the data from that specific fight in

and for rest read what behappyfour said
                              Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X