Mount Shop Refresh Glitch!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Shop Refresh Glitch!!

My mount shop has not refreshed in a very long time... i have almost 162K beast souls and nothing to spend my souls on!!! Please help. ~Whisper, Server S6 E

Not refreshed as in no new mounts in a while, or as in those exact mounts offered every week?

How many mounts do you have total? You can click the All Mounts button and scroll through the pages to see what you don't own. You might already have all of the ones the shop offers right now, or are missing the ones that are super rare and just need to be patient for.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-12-2018, 01:34 PM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Though frustrating this is not a glitch or bug of any sort. Sadly, we are often rendered lists that provide no new mounts for weeks, even months... I last got to purchase mounts in shop 6 weeks ago =( You might go under a "suggestion thread" and recommend they change it to offer at least 3 mounts people do not have each week, which would improve the game a lot... even such a little thing would be a great fix to an otherwise frustrating system.

Comment

what they should do is change the code so if u own the mounts it should actualy replace 1 or 2 to show a new mount but actualy the code don't work that's why we are forced to use balens to refresh to guarantee a new mount

ive been without a mount sometimes upto 6 or 7 mnths and when I do get 1 then its another 6 or 7 mnths before I see another 1

its not realy good to make a person wait and save the mount soul;s gets pretty boring after a whule with nothing to spend them on they want ppl to quit and make new ways on making this so

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Not refreshed as in no new mounts in a while, or as in those exact mounts offered every week?

How many mounts do you have total? You can click the All Mounts button and scroll through the pages to see what you don't own. You might already have all of the ones the shop offers right now, or are missing the ones that are super rare and just need to be patient for.
          I counted 26 mounts in the shop that i do NOT have. Its very frustrating to say the least when you see the same ppl every week on your server getting another new mount and still none of the ones that you don't have don't show up in the shop. I agree with Xharryoo5x, whats the point in collecting the souls only to have to wait 6mths or so so that you can redeem 1 new mount... doesn't make any sense! I guess as always, no solutions to the endless frustrating issues of Wartune!

Comment

Originally posted by bethmilligan63 View Post

I counted 26 mounts in the shop that i do NOT have. Its very frustrating to say the least when you see the same ppl every week on your server getting another new mount and still none of the ones that you don't have don't show up in the shop. I agree with Xharryoo5x, whats the point in collecting the souls only to have to wait 6mths or so so that you can redeem 1 new mount... doesn't make any sense! I guess as always, no solutions to the endless frustrating issues of Wartune!
            I ave a lot more to collect than you Click image for larger version  Name:	eider box.png Views:	1 Size:	104.0 KB ID:	1971571 but I do agree same ppl day in day out win mounts from riders chests luck exchange etc and getting mounts from mount shop and some ppl cant get diddly squat cuz the code doesn't work and refresh to show a available mount

or we just put it down to very very very bad luck every week

even if devs added more mounts in the shop from recent events upto todays date made available to shop would or maybe a greater chance of showing a mount

but then that's asking for a miracle
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-13-2018, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

I ave a lot more to collect than you [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\teider box.png Views:\t1 Size:\t104.0 KB ID:\t1971571","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1971571","data-size":"medium"**[/ATTACH] but I do agree same ppl day in day out win mounts from riders chests luck exchange etc and getting mounts from mount shop and some ppl cant get diddly squat cuz the code doesn't work and refresh to show a available mount

or we just put it down to very very very bad luck every week

even if devs added more mounts in the shop from recent events upto todays date made available to shop would or maybe a greater chance of showing a mount

but then that's asking for a miracle
              That amount shown in the riders box is different than what the mount shop offers. I have 32 I can buy in the mount shop but riders box shows 187/345.

No new mounts not showing up is extremely frustrating. Probably like this because they want you to spend the balens to refresh it, never have never will.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

That amount shown in the riders box is different than what the mount shop offers. I have 32 I can buy in the mount shop but riders box shows 187/345.

No new mounts not showing up is extremely frustrating. Probably like this because they want you to spend the balens to refresh it, never have never will.
                the riders box is all mounts that are in game from all events upto todays date that's why riders box shows 345 mounts in game

mount shop is only mounts that devs have added to it and not the mounts from the past few weeks / mnths prob years

Comment

Originally posted by bethmilligan63 View Post

It's a common misconception that not seeing any new mounts for an extended period of time means you are bugged. I'm down to about that many mounts in the mount shop as well, and it's very rare when I see a mount that I don't own pop up. The guarantee for getting a mount you don't own is to refresh with balens, as long as you still have mounts you can get from the mount shop, otherwise you do need to just be patient.

The devs do add newer mounts that can be obtained through Rider's Box to the mount shop every so often, but they like to weirdly control how quickly we obtain certain things, while simultaneously overloading us with things we would need to use with the things they are controlling. It's a strange business practice we see in many areas of the game.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

the riders box is all mounts that are in game from all events upto todays date that's why riders box shows 345 mounts in game

mount shop is only mounts that devs have added to it and not the mounts from the past few weeks / mnths prob years
                    I know, that is why you can't go by what is shown in the riders box. beth was counting the mounts in the mount shop.

Comment

Working...
                    X