This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need gm to server 347's cluster

Since 4 years we cant play our games because of wildhoody server 368. He real life threating players, plundering players, ruining game entertainment. So could you please send gm to server 347's cluster? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_26.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	1971507

What you really mean is i am the Guild master who is Standing upto your guild, And preventing a guild merge and Destroying harmoney plans for a super guild to take on the other
    Servers, It was Your guild who attacked us a Year ago and now we are answering in kind. If u Cant stand the Heat Quit !!! Its Called Wartune I bring da War and u sing me your Tune.
    Just shows how desperate you really are.

Comment

This is off topic and does not belong in this thread... Please remove it immediately

Comment

This is W A R T U N E........if u dont like go and play Candy Crush!!!!!
        CharacterS: 7

• Most Daring one: S400-Nightkeep
        • Name: R3W4N7 (What did you think)
        • BR: 56,391 with Blessing Wheel (I know its **** )
        • Strategy: Non-Casher (Still **** ;))

"Getting angry doesnt hurt anybody, it only hurts you and therefore you punch yourself....what a lunatic :p"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by R223713142 View Post
            This is W A R T U N E........if u dont like go and play Candy Crush!!!!!
            This is also NOT the place to carry on personal arguments or disagreements, this thread is for bug Reports and support... as I said, its off topic and this thread should be deleted or moved to an appropriate place for inappropriate behavior...

Comment

I'm closing this thread. If you need anything, send me a pm, or send in a ticket. Thanks.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X