• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how in event train my mount 3000 get 10 air only was 30

how in event train my mount 3000 get 10 air only was 30

This is not a bug.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

its called being tight lmao

Comment

Nope, not a bug, just the dev's showing us how 'valued' we all are by ruining an otherwise great event. On the plus side, at least they haven't nerfed the whips return from it. Now really looking forward to the sylph events to see how hard we get crapped on there also. Great work r2, keep up the good work.
        IGN: DurkaDan
        Class: Archer
        Level: 80
        BR: 330k+
        Server: S385 Crimson Lair
        Cashed too much

Comment

But on the plus side, you can spend 2000 - 99999 balens in a single purchase and get an impressive 25 polishing orbs wow, we all should be doing this, will get holy sword maxed in no time eh?
          IGN: DurkaDan
          Class: Archer
          Level: 80
          BR: 330k+
          Server: S385 Crimson Lair
          Cashed too much

Comment

Originally posted by DurkaDan View Post
            But on the plus side, you can spend 2000 - 99999 balens in a single purchase and get an impressive 25 polishing orbs wow, we all should be doing this, will get holy sword maxed in no time eh?
            im just hoping it was a typo and they missed a zero off the 25 hahaha

we all could wish but devs and r2 are off their meds a few weeks now

Comment

Hehe you can recharge unlimited times soooo 10 times 2k recharge and you have your 250 polished lol
              Well they will learn the lesson sooner or l8er. Increasing prices on those games leads fast to a dead game
              and in the end to closing it down.

Comment

Working...
              X