Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double procs on Dragon Chant, Goddess and Relic Stun, no heals double action on buffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double procs on Dragon Chant, Goddess and Relic Stun, no heals double action on buffs

First I have to say I do not know if this is a bug or not... however.. if not it is very, very, extremely poor planing and very poorly thought out...

Stun Occurs in 90% of fights now, often 2 to 3 and sometimes constant... I do not even get a chance to attack, heals dont work due to double processing from dragon chant errors in activation, making it impossible to win.

What is the point of working hard to get tune's strength up, and spending 2 to 3 x more time than others to grow. So game dedication and hard work, time and effort are now mostly worthless. Poeple with 40 mil Br killing others with well over 100 mil BR??? Really?

This is ruining game play, frustrating and infuriating for many who have worked very hard on their "Tune" or "character" within the game. How is it that a person who plays 30+ hours a week can be beaten by one who plays 2-4 hours a week?? Not only that why even bother spending a dime now that that can happen???

This has destroyed balance within the game, and I must assume this is a bug, because the alternative is that whoever has done these updates did them "willy nilly" without a care in the world how it would effect players or the game...

This needs to be addressed.. and I can tell you for certain, R2 will not get 1 cent from me until they fix it, and I am sure I am not the only one considering quitting the game because of this ignorance... They don't like my money, fine.. they won't get it, and they are already losing players (which I am sure they already know... why they dont care is beyond me...)

For people that do not cash at all, or have not played more than a few hours a week, they don't really have a complaint. However those that have dedicated 2-4 hours every single day for years or for those that have cashed, anything they worked so hard for or spent so far has basically just been taken away by this, so why did they spend any money in the first place, and why would anyone dedicate so much time just to have it completely negated????

Im so with you on the stun part. Stun and reflect ruins all fights now.
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Your title mentions the possibility of a few bugs, but your post is feedback.

I can move your thread to Game Discussion, and I can forward it on Thursday as I do with all feedback and suggestions, or I can leave your thread here and you can provide the information required for a bug to be forwarded - character name, server, screenshot, and a clear description of what exactly the bug is.

Since you are referring to things that happen in a fight, it would be a good idea to start grabbing video of your fights and point out where you are seeing that there's a potential bug.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

BUGS:

Double Proc on stun, and continued proc of stun throughout entire battles at times: This should not require a screenshot, anyone who plays knows it, and everyone has the same issue, it is literally ruining game play, and diminishing the whole point of battle ratings, dedicated play (I log 10x the game time over 90% of players I have seen). If this is not a bug this is likely due to overzealous devs that have no idea the impact there actions make overall in game play. If it's not a bug, but intended, I will humbly call them complete idiots... not to be mean, but seriously.. it's beyond dumb, and those devs should be fired in all seriousness.

So to answer the request for video.. well, I don't have stuff installed to do that, and it should not be necessary because EVERY player has the same issue.. and if anyone doubts if for any reason, try asking any player that plays regularly (regularly meaning 2-3 hours a day, 4-5 or more days a week). Players with little time on won't notice it as much, clearly, as they don't play much, but it happens to them a lot too..

Comment

dragon chant is not why players get stunned more then once there are many reason why one might get stunned this is not a bug dragon chant works like it was made to players use different relics pennants and goddess and how one builds their toon also affects if a player is stunned more then once If ones toon has lower stats then another player then youll be more likely to be stunned therefore one must improve their toon instead of calling everything is a bug just because they get stunned more then once or simply marry in the game there are benefits that might help
          Last edited by thor31; 11-17-2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

What do you mean by "double proc on stun"?
            There's no limit to how many times stun goes off during a fight, but it is chance based, and each source has an independent chance. Not liking how something functions doesn't make it a bug, but if there's actually a bug, then you need to show there's a bug because you are experiencing it.

I can't just say "one player says all players have a bug" and call it a day. There needs to be something that shows what you are seeing. I use Flashback Express Recorder. It's lightweight, free, and uploads straight to YouTube.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I know how the game works, and I know what things are supposed to do, I do not need it explained to me. I have more game time that 99.9% of players, Ranked 7th on my server and 80th over all (actually much higher, but ranking updates in its own funky way... as most active players know...)..

Tune name is "Manthor"... I think I have missed 7 days of making 300 devo, and maybe 2 full days of game play in the last 3 years.... or something pretty damn close to that....

So there is that... maybe I might know what I am talking about, nor do I need nub advice, as I am definitely not a nub, and no DRAGON CHANT DOES NOT WORK THE WAY IT SHOULD, PERIOD, actions from passives go of 2 times per combat turn at times, also continued blocking of heals for up to 3 turns, which was never intended to my knowledge. (and if, just if per say it does, then I understand why nubs love it, and anyone that has played more than a day finds it is jacked...)

Memory, seriously, R2 responds to nothing, even if I put everything up in a thread, video, screenshots, hell, even if I were to point out faulty code, they would not fix it unless they felt like it... I am tired of doing their job for them, I have paid plenty in game, (more than in any other game I have ever played by far) and I get ZERO response...

Example of this: Click to Continue Thread... not to mention the 100+ reports with screenshots I have made already, and I am not the only one that has reported it, ... so there's that...

Other examples: Right click stops working in inventory and in game menus, must go to full screen, then reduce then it magically works again ( this bug has been there since day one and never fixed) they know it, they don't need a video or anything else, or do they need a video to explain how to fart properly.. relieve some of the gas buildup from all the ** spewed into each response that "support" makes (who by the way are not support, they cannot even do anything, they are more like and impenetrable wall of "I dunno's" or "I cannots" or better yet "I will forward it to dev's"

Want more examples of incompetence coupled with **** poor customer service? There is plenty.. let me know, I think I could write a thesis paper about how not to conduct customer relations, using R2 as the prime subject...

So in a way your right, this is more than just one bug, the whole system is screwed.. tell you what, how about r2 hire me, let me take over the dev job, put my crew to work, and we can fix this ****, (by the way, I have worked in software design consulting for over 20 years)

But also note, there is a bug and it does not work right, and I am tired of doing peoples jobs for them, so, no video, none of that ****, how about R2 start actually doing their job, hell, make a survey, ask every player in the game.. like I said, don't just take my word for it..

Comment

No one's asking you to do anyone's job. I'm just asking you to make a proper bug report. I'm sure you can understand why I can't forward a report that says "stuns double proc" or "doesn't work as it should" without knowing what that even means. Are you saying the dragonchant skill says 3 rounds, but you're being stunned for 6 rounds? I wouldn't call that a double proc, though, since if you are stunned for 3 turns, and are stunned again, it will just reset the number of turns you are stunned for.

I have heard from a couple of people that have mentioned dragonchant might not be functioning properly, while speaking to others who say there's nothing wrong with it. I do know now that some of the potency skills aren't labelled properly - such as the +/- awakening points one, which says +/- 100 (or 150?) at each level, but actually increases to +/-300 at level 3 (typo be fixed in the next patch). It is possible that the skills as they are written is what's wrong, but not how the skills behave. For that reason alone, I need things spelled out.

Let's not do a video. Instead, write out which skills you are saying are not working properly, and then tell me what the skills are actually doing. I'll do what I can with that.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
                  Im so with you on the stun part. Stun and reflect ruins all fights now.
                  Well, LadyLotte you are using stun relict too. Does that means you ruins all fights for others too???

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    I'll do what I can with that.
                    MemoryLane, please note that none of this is directed at you in any way. What you do is appreciated, sadly, Devs really should be reviewing the bug thread and fixing stuff. What you do is appreciated. I will explain the issues later, when I am in a better mindset to do so.

Thanks again MemoryLane.

Comment

I totally agree, the stun relic + the lilya stun has ruined this game...I see no longer any point in building a strong character when in for example arena you are group-stunned entire fight... it takes away all the fun, to fight another strong player on same equals, that is fun....not to be stunned entire fight and then die...that sucks

Comment

Working...
                      X