S-30 all cross server events are down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S-30 all cross server events are down

Nothing works. Eud domain failed, arena not working, bg not working... anything cross server does not work... help?

even rift is not updating...

Comment

Can you grab a quick screenshot of anything at all that helps convey things aren't working, please?
      Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

sorry server went down entirely and there is no way to grab anything when it's down. thanks to maintenance all my cross server friends are all gone.

Comment

Which platform's S30 are you on?

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

ex-kabam and now gamerocks.

Comment

That's a west coast server, and was down for a long maintenance, which is why your cross server events weren't working. It hadn't kicked everyone out. A side effect of data migration maintenance is cross server events reset and so is the cross server friends list.

Comment

This is not very nice reset for players as we build our list and the lose them. this is not the first time. Why have a list that gets wiped out and we lose our friends? It's not like we can just go ahead and re-add them back as not all of us r in to 100 cross server rankings. Can't they at least take a backup of the list and the restore it? Seems like a common sense idea, but when did wartune devs ever had any common sense. I guess I'm answering my own questions here. I'm not even sure why I bother, but oh well.

Comment

Working...
                X