Nether Skull Horse Card in Juicy Peach Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nether Skull Horse Card in Juicy Peach Exchange

The devs are at it again, they've included a non-recyclable mount in the Lucky Exchange event. Personally, I don't understand why 7-day mounts are still around, what's the point?
    Knight - 45 mil BR
    100% FREE player

temp mounts provide BR for 7 days, there are a few temp mounts still in game. nothing wrong with the lucky exchange
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Temporary mounts seem like kind of a dumb idea to me, but that's just my opinion. 7 days then *poof* gone. Kind of hard on the free players. I know you guys need to make money to keep servers going etc., but there's got to be a better way than temporary mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Twoedge View Post
        Temporary mounts seem like kind of a dumb idea to me, but that's just my opinion. 7 days then *poof* gone. Kind of hard on the free players. I know you guys need to make money to keep servers going etc., but there's got to be a better way than temporary mounts.
        agreed, just like make them permanent by consuming unbound balens, nowadays we need more and more br, and a temporary mount it´s like a potion or a scroll in that way. personally i would like to get the jailbreak rabbit.
        Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
        Server= S31 US East
        Class = Knight
        Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
        Server = US East Server 31
        Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
        Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

i think it is the devs way of saying no more free beast souls for you.................................

Comment

Essentially we're running around wasting time collecting gift piles to earn something that equates to a scroll we can receive from guild altar. Personally, I delete those because I have NO space in inventory. Temporary mounts were viable back when we could earn enough resources to keep extending them, but now they are a JOKE and all of them should just be changed to permanent.
            Knight - 45 mil BR
            100% FREE player

Comment

Working...
            X