Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still i cant log can u help me ?

Comment

Must be something going on with your computer. They logged you in clearing any sessions that may have caused that. Explain exactly what it is doing when you try and log in?
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

yes yesterday evening my guild master logged mine to finish devo. still i cant log in game i have team viewer 9 can u connect with my computer pls

Comment

It sounds like it is your computer, if others are able to log you. you will need to take it to an IT guy and have them figure out what you have done to prevent the game displaying again. I am thinking firewall setting but it is hard when we can only go on what you are telling us. Which is pretty much not much despite asking questions.

Have you tried using http://r2games.com, have you tried reducing firewall settings down to medium or lower? Are you trying to access it through work and work has it blocked?
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

i m in today 1 hour np me played good after 1 hour again not loading

Comment

guys, got 1 question, it´s there any software that can do those checking process automaticly, ir orden to get the graphic reports to make proper screencaptures in a future? i can be specaily useful for people like maheshvikram9, because i understand them by the old learning of "don´t touch what you can´t manage"
              Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
              Server= S31 US East
              Class = Knight
              Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
              Server = US East Server 31
              Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
              Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Originally posted by maheshvikram9 View Post
                yes yesterday evening my guild master logged mine to finish devo. still i cant log in game i have team viewer 9 can u connect with my computer pls
                this sound as sharing account i thought that was not allowed! what more proof can you get stated by person self! and still you mentors here help instead of blocking
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by maheshvikram9 View Post
                  i m in today 1 hour np me played good after 1 hour again not loading
                  just out of curiosity, where you able to play ok until you went into the game hall on the 6th, then the game froze, u then had to restart, then the game would not load on any browser, until u possibly restarted your compouter - if so the same thing happnded to a few peeps that i know

Comment

Working...
                  X