No announcement yet.

guild siege

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so doesnt matter if 1 guild beats the other 1st? if both end at 0 points before reset the 1 with most BR win's?

Comment

thats what it appears to be... last week our guild and the opponents guild both reduced each others hp to zero... we reduced their guild hp to zero first before our own guild hp was zero.. their guild had higher total guild BR than us and we received the guild loss

Comment

both receive loss if br is zero of both guilds at end of the idiotic 24 hr
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

its not the 24h battle time.. but this is a game for big guilds whit lots of active players... this will mean that servers be fully of big guilds..too bad smaller ones will disappear or not sing in for siege, bc its pointless. And the energy, hah, only 4 attack? borring.. energy should be reset in every 6h atleast whitout balens , ty.
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I am a member of the largest and strongest guild, and I can tell you this guild siege event sucks! Not only is it impossible for me to be on in time for the event (I do have to sleep), but the ridiculous restrictions/attempts make no sense. This is supposed to be a guild event that replaces Imperial Wars which replaced the previous version of guild battle. In those many more people were able to join in and have fun, because that's what playing a game is all about! Right?
            Oh and one more thing... not 1 person contacted anyone in our guild for any feedback about this event. So who did you ask for feedback?

Comment

Originally posted by R290579301 View Post
              Oh and one more thing... not 1 person contacted anyone in our guild for any feedback about this event. So who did you ask for feedback?
              Feedback is gathered from the forum, tickets, surveys, and official facebook pages. Feedback is not just from R2 players, but also from ProC players, so while some of the things might seem like they've come out of left field for us, those things may have been a popular suggestion on the other wartune platform.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

some baatles are unfair due the kicking in of stun yesterday 1turn skill then got relic stun on me then i could do 1 skill then i got or goddes stun or the relic stun again.. and my goddesstun seems to fail everytime or work maybe once.. no fair fights anymore since they introduced the relic and goddes stun HS was more fair

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Feedback is gathered from the forum, tickets, surveys, and official facebook pages. Feedback is not just from R2 players, but also from ProC players, so while some of the things might seem like they've come out of left field for us, those things may have been a popular suggestion on the other wartune platform.
                  i'm a forum member and i am following the facebook offical groups (2 of them), following game on twitter and r2 on twiter.. the only thing i'm not apart of is the elite club on ProC and not a single 1 of those you mentioned had anything about this event on it asking for feedback etc.
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    so a platform we dont share game whit can chose or changes it sounden crazy stupid, that ther can force changes noby, on plat from from r2, gamerocks and kong, why dont merged otr plat forms whit each other then, so w can ger more players to fight then same 20 to 30 playes that we has now in all pvp thing, ther is realy not many more then that in or cluester, but we old serv no merged to or only new serv who exist 1 to 3 months, new serv should wsait as long we has ove 2,5 year on mered.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

so a platform we dont share game whit can chose or changes it sounden crazy stupid, that ther can force changes noby, on plat from from r2, gamerocks and kong, why dont merged otr plat forms whit each other then, so w can ger more players to fight then same 20 to 30 playes that we has now in all pvp thing, ther is realy not many more then that in or cluester, but we old serv no merged to or only new serv who exist 1 to 3 months, new serv should wsait as long we has ove 2,5 year on mered.
                      I've said this many times before, the English version of Wartune is a partnership between R2 and ProC. And we do share the game with them, they are in our cross server brackets for all West servers, as they only release servers in one time zone.

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                      i'm a forum member and i am following the facebook offical groups (2 of them), following game on twitter and r2 on twiter.. the only thing i'm not apart of is the elite club on ProC and not a single 1 of those you mentioned had anything about this event on it asking for feedback etc.
                      This patch hasn't had a survey yet. If you're talking about no feedback regarding Imperial War, there was a ton of complaints about unfair matches resulting in not being able to treasure hunt, no one wants to sit in an event for an hour, players found a way to exploit the battles, others complained about the time of day and day of week, and numerous other complaints that have been posted on the forum and in ticket for quite some time. Guild Siege only takes each person a couple of minutes, since you aren't fighting in real time refreshing doesn't break the fight, and you can hop in at any of time of day. In the devs' mind, they've solved a majority of the complaints with this event, and most of the issues people are having can be resolved by communicating and cooperating with their guildies, which will come with time.

I think one of the biggest flaws about taking feedback from players is no one ever points out what they do like about the game, nor do they post replies to feedback they just don't agree with, so sometimes feedback looks very one sided and goes in a direction we don't particularly care for.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Imperial War could has ben easy fixe just make same rules on bg if 1 team a head 5k pts it is over same rule whas ther for gb but on serv and cs gb, so could easy done that on impy, new guild seig alot will never get pts in it, becuse 1 team on zxero befor ther weak up, or other def notes to strong.

Comment

Make it so that every guild member who has logged on the day will get the rewards as well. Even if they had any change to join that event. This is fair for everyone. And also for the players who have a timezone for over 6 hours who missing most time the events.
                          Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                          Server: EST, R2games
                          Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                          Toon: Knight
                          Guild: -

Comment

guilds with 210 guildies all cant take part

some players use balens to kill off hp quick so how the hell can players take part

this needs removing and massive changes made its a good idea but needs attention

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              guilds with 210 guildies all cant take part

some players use balens to kill off hp quick so how the hell can players take part

this needs removing and massive changes made its a good idea but needs attention
                              All ears on the changes that need to be made.

If all members of a very large guild are going to participate, then there will need to be a lot of cooperation and coordination. You don't need to win fights to get contribution, and end of season rewards are based on contribution, so don't win the fights, and then everyone gets to use all of their attacks to get contribution.

Comment

how about that not able to haras a player cus saying ... quest not completed

Comment

Working...
                                X