Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Assests And Devo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Assests And Devo

few quick questions for support

Who gets the rewards from guild devo is it G M or all Guildies Click image for larger version

Name:	devo.png
Views:	1
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	1973505

As my alt got this in Mail Click image for larger version

Name:	mail.png
Size:	899.2 KB
ID:	1973506

but according to merchant he owns no guild assets and according to the text it quotes if u cant do it poke some 1 who can Click image for larger version

Name:	merchant 11.png
Size:	683.4 KB
ID:	1973507

is this a bug or only a g m of guild can use assets ??????????????

we seem to have it the same way
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

All guild members should get assets. I am not a gm and I have 16k so far. You need assets to level up the new guild skills

Comment

The guild itself gets the rewards.

Guild Assets are something the guild leader uses to restock the shop and activate the new skills. Merit is what guildies use to buy stuff from the shop, upgrade the skills, and the other blessings.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

and where we supposed to get those assets?

Comment

Originally posted by panicstation View Post
            and where we supposed to get those assets?
            Daily and Weekly guild devotion chests. Hover over them.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

bloody game takes away all supply's put in trade hall on the reset.... it says it resets the supply hall so you can fill up the trade hall again with assets but they clean out whole trade hall as well bloody mor'rns of developers as if those assets are easy to gain for smaller guilds ya rob the players as well from it that way by cleaning out the guild merchant trade hall on sunday reset pffffff seems nxt to the bloody lag what make's fighting almost impossible now after last patch you guy's destroying rest to
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Agree with theghosthimself...trade hall cleaned out after reset and nowhere does it say this will happen or i wouldnt have put in anymore stock on Sunday..all it says is purchase attempts will be refreshed on Sunday..beginning to think i need a lawyer to go through all the patch details before i do anything.. apart from all the other glitches like party chat and don't even get me started on guild siege..we had at least 100 star fire in trade hall on Sunday before reset and the same for sparks ..looked this morning and like magic they had gone and no it wasnt the guild because no one has enough merits and we dont have enough members to go through that many lol

Comment

Oh i filed ticket how ever.... last ticket i filed a week ago about i never got any response so bet this will go straight in garbage bin as well
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by mentalpony24 View Post
                    Agree with theghosthimself...trade hall cleaned out after reset and nowhere does it say this will happen or i wouldnt have put in anymore stock on Sunday..all it says is purchase attempts will be refreshed on Sunday..beginning to think i need a lawyer to go through all the patch details before i do anything.. apart from all the other glitches like party chat and don't even get me started on guild siege..we had at least 100 star fire in trade hall on Sunday before reset and the same for sparks ..looked this morning and like magic they had gone and no it wasnt the guild because no one has enough merits and we dont have enough members to go through that many lol
                    think i was to early seems they put the amount of not sold materials back as assets but not 100% sure will seen next week if indeed is the case ....Still think they should explain that better will save a lot of tickets to them

and a wonder occur d i got a answer everything gets reset supply and trade but did not got answer on gaining assets back from reset on unsold items that whre put in trade hall of course they will never put that on paper
                    Last edited by theghosthimself; 12-12-2018, 05:07 PM.
                    Theonlyghost

Comment

and the answer is........... Hello,
                      We are sorry to inform you that all the stocks on the trade hall will be reset and it can’t be reverted back to guild assets.Thank you!
                      -The R2Games Team

bunch of robbers and thiefs
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

Assets did not revert back into our amount when all reset . Did not take a SS tho I did check before and after had to restock and assets were the same as when I had logged out.
                        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Good to know. Should make sure your members are able to buy the items you stock so none of it goes to waste.

Comment

Working...
                          X