• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xharry005x
    started a topic Guild Assests And Devo

Guild Assests And Devo

few quick questions for support

Who gets the rewards from guild devo is it G M or all Guildies Click image for larger version

Name:	devo.png
Views:	1
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	1973505

As my alt got this in Mail Click image for larger version

Name:	mail.png
Size:	899.2 KB
ID:	1973506

but according to merchant he owns no guild assets and according to the text it quotes if u cant do it poke some 1 who can Click image for larger version

Name:	merchant 11.png
Size:	683.4 KB
ID:	1973507

is this a bug or only a g m of guild can use assets ??????????????

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Good to know. Should make sure your members are able to buy the items you stock so none of it goes to waste.

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    Assets did not revert back into our amount when all reset . Did not take a SS tho I did check before and after had to restock and assets were the same as when I had logged out.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    and the answer is........... Hello,
    We are sorry to inform you that all the stocks on the trade hall will be reset and it can’t be reverted back to guild assets.Thank you!
    -The R2Games Team

bunch of robbers and thiefs

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by mentalpony24 View Post
    Agree with theghosthimself...trade hall cleaned out after reset and nowhere does it say this will happen or i wouldnt have put in anymore stock on Sunday..all it says is purchase attempts will be refreshed on Sunday..beginning to think i need a lawyer to go through all the patch details before i do anything.. apart from all the other glitches like party chat and don't even get me started on guild siege..we had at least 100 star fire in trade hall on Sunday before reset and the same for sparks ..looked this morning and like magic they had gone and no it wasnt the guild because no one has enough merits and we dont have enough members to go through that many lol
    think i was to early seems they put the amount of not sold materials back as assets but not 100% sure will seen next week if indeed is the case ....Still think they should explain that better will save a lot of tickets to them

and a wonder occur d i got a answer everything gets reset supply and trade but did not got answer on gaining assets back from reset on unsold items that whre put in trade hall of course they will never put that on paper
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 12-12-2018, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Oh i filed ticket how ever.... last ticket i filed a week ago about i never got any response so bet this will go straight in garbage bin as well

Leave a comment:

• mentalpony24
    replied
    Agree with theghosthimself...trade hall cleaned out after reset and nowhere does it say this will happen or i wouldnt have put in anymore stock on Sunday..all it says is purchase attempts will be refreshed on Sunday..beginning to think i need a lawyer to go through all the patch details before i do anything.. apart from all the other glitches like party chat and don't even get me started on guild siege..we had at least 100 star fire in trade hall on Sunday before reset and the same for sparks ..looked this morning and like magic they had gone and no it wasnt the guild because no one has enough merits and we dont have enough members to go through that many lol

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    bloody game takes away all supply's put in trade hall on the reset.... it says it resets the supply hall so you can fill up the trade hall again with assets but they clean out whole trade hall as well bloody mor'rns of developers as if those assets are easy to gain for smaller guilds ya rob the players as well from it that way by cleaning out the guild merchant trade hall on sunday reset pffffff seems nxt to the bloody lag what make's fighting almost impossible now after last patch you guy's destroying rest to

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by panicstation View Post
    and where we supposed to get those assets?
    Daily and Weekly guild devotion chests. Hover over them.

Leave a comment:

• panicstation
    replied
    and where we supposed to get those assets?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    The guild itself gets the rewards.

Guild Assets are something the guild leader uses to restock the shop and activate the new skills. Merit is what guildies use to buy stuff from the shop, upgrade the skills, and the other blessings.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    All guild members should get assets. I am not a gm and I have 16k so far. You need assets to level up the new guild skills

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    we seem to have it the same way

Leave a comment:

Working...
X