Road to Glory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to Glory

There appears to be a bug in the Road to Glory. We are now fighting Players that have Willpower AND Eudaemon equipped whilst only have a Willpower ourselves.

Also seems to be harder to beat as well. Died on lvl 13 normal today, didn't stand a chance. Normally can beat 15nm.

Comment

same on server 233east gamerocks
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

Me and my gamemates too in our servers, and still don´t know if it could be added in a future as a way to add the full troops or not. I take the chance to add the suggestion to include the option in "road to glory" a hell mode and the option to make larger troops with more eudaemos/willpowers in a similar fashion than done in euademon domain, i mean in a future, ir order to prevent sudden lag (or better said more than it´s currently sc.rewing our gameplays)
        Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
        Server= S31 US East
        Class = Knight
        Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
        Server = US East Server 31
        Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
        Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

yes indeed so it seems to be, opposites got they sup eudas there but not we. I dont t hink this is right, never seen sub eudas there before.
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

do lvl 1 on easy every day and for the rest forget about it, it is not worth the effort and or time to try to battle your self up to find out that with a reset/ maintenance or any other error from there side they just put you back at start.

Oh and best is afk and do not look back walk away grab coffee drink it and walk back, since now cause a lot put you on stunn straight away before you loaded in these days .... now this is 1 of the parts they really can take out of the game since rewards are not worth the time you need to spend on it, specially not since lagg nowa days is rediculess.
            Last edited by theghosthimself; 12-21-2018, 08:39 AM. Reason: added
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
            X