Guild Dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Dungeon

Why does this need to last 2 months..... the patch landed for all a few days ago. most have now completed this in full. so we now have to wait for a reset.. end of jan 19..... common sense would have had this last for 4 weeks..... where is thw logic.....

Guild dungeon nightmare for strong br players only. Less br players won't succeed. Is it necessary to make guild dungeon hard to kill? I felt useless.

Comment

also we loose 50 merit per day while we cannot run guild dungeon

Comment

Two sides to the coin - small players can't progress and need the all time they can get, strong players go through it too quickly.

If they reduce the season length, you know they are going to reduce the rewards as well.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Two sides to the coin - small players can't progress and need the all time they can get, strong players go through it too quickly.

If they reduce the season length, you know they are going to reduce the rewards as well.
          If the whales/cashers kick off about it then it will get changed, just look at the state of current events, all seem to be cut in hallf.

Comment

if big guilds finish it early thats their fault and the devs design flaw

leave it as it is dont punish the rest of the small guilds

cuz small guilds cant finish as quick as them

Comment

well....I play from 6 years,i was big cashier,from few months i don't cash anymore....and the game became more annoing day by day....I guess is time to step out
              a bit old in this game

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

I agree with you Harry on this smaller guilds and or newer servers are going to need the time to be able to Finnish it
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by nikchefville View Post
                  well....I play from 6 years,i was big cashier,from few months i don't cash anymore....and the game became more annoing day by day....I guess is time to step out
                  as an small casher I say the opposite, this game seems to be easier for every year and the stuff keeps dropping ..patience my friend..patience...

Yesterday, 06:54 PM
                  Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

I agree with you Harry on this smaller guilds and or newer servers are going to need the time to be able to Finnish it

..amen to that..and im not even a believer lol...
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

maybe the most important aspect in this point to considerate it´s that maybe in a future the time lapses for guild dungeons can be upgrade for better, or been added more to do those dungeons. as challenges or specials features via unlockeable tasks in the same way as we unlock normal/hard/nightmare mode in several gamas these last decades (my nearest example it´s god of war).
                    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                    Server= S31 US East
                    Class = Knight
                    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                    Server = US East Server 31
                    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

if dont want to reset guild like merchant shop every week then remove the 50 merit gives and add that for get 1 kills on bg, not fair even small guild whit 20 to 30 active players from old serv is done in few days, all thing who is add in whis patch only for new serv.

all rechage, spender and so on only for new serv, but that is good all players on my serv safe alot of money who not wasted on wartune more, we dont even spend the balens we has, sinces spender is for new players some thing we ned 4 to 5 years ago but not now.

Comment

2 weeks and reset, another 2 weeks and reset, this probably help

Comment

maybe we can have easy, normal, nightmare, hell mode or extend from 5 to 20 levels (normal and nightmare) since its 2 months duration. the rewards very small, players won't get rich easily..

Comment

if they added a hell mode maybe the big guilds wont moan so much

Comment

Why can't we attack a level that we have already beat? We can everywhere else. Once we finish it, we are losing 50 merit a day. Just allow us to attack a level that we have already beat so we can get the 50 merit a day.

Comment

Working...
                              X