No announcement yet.

Guild Dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also why is 10 vs 10 and 15 vs 15 both in same ranking as you get different points for both and should be seperate rankings

Comment

oh well there can get simple solution just get ppl to can play already done dungeon without rewards ofcourse so thy can get guild quests every daily

Comment

Originally posted by wickedarrow56 View Post
        also why is 10 vs 10 and 15 vs 15 both in same ranking as you get different points for both and should be seperate rankings
        wrong topic this topic is about guild dungeon not siege
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

as an small casher I say the opposite, this game seems to be easier for every year and the stuff keeps dropping ..patience my friend..patience...

Yesterday, 06:54 PM
          Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          if big guilds finish it early thats their fault and the devs design flaw

leave it as it is dont punish the rest of the small guilds

cuz small guilds cant finish as quick as them
          I agree with you Harry on this smaller guilds and or newer servers are going to need the time to be able to Finnish it

..amen to that..and im not even a believer lol...
          hun....we talk after you will have same time in game as i have....6 years, and spend a tone of money....then you prob. change your opinion
          a bit old in this game

Comment

Originally posted by nikchefville View Post

hun....we talk after you will have same time in game as i have....6 years, and spend a tone of money....then you prob. change your opinion
            i ave also been ere 6 years but i not on r2 platform i play on gamerocks and i ave spent money but thats none of ur buisness how much hahaha

i am in a small guild with long time friends about 10 of us online its not my fault u ave prob 200+ members of guild and do it so fast u cant do quests its the flawless developers who cant be asked to add a hell mode

leave event alone

big guilds keep sending tickets and ask for a hell mode so u get a few extra days of quests then moan when all done in a few days again

Comment

Originally posted by nikchefville View Post

well then ..hun.. we can star talking..I started playing this game 6 years ago, played for free 3 first years..after that pay for VIP and VIP only.. so.. what part of the game u thought to talk about? spending? lol.. never spend more than needed and not always even that
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
              X