Guild Siege

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi6i View Post
    Is nice when the moderators make suggestions to the devs for changes to ask first people in forum what they think about this. Or even better to ask devs to ask players with feedback so everyone to can tell his opinion.
    I never forward feedback in the first week or two following a patch, but I'm just one of many people who do forward things on, and I know most of the others don't wait things out a bit before jumping in with initial feedback. No one likes change, and everyone needs time to settle into a routine that works for them, as is always the case every patch. The forum is open to all to voice their thoughts, and I'm sure a survey will come soon, once everyone has had a little time with the patch.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
      I got confirmation. If both guilds are at 0 HP after 24hrs, then both guilds receive the failure rewards.
      Srry Man but the Guild with 0HP !st should be deemed the loser and Guild Seige should end right then and there. We had our opponent at 0 HP first but we both got loser rewards. Devs need to rethink this crappy guild battle.
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

Srry Man but the Guild with 0HP !st should be deemed the loser and Guild Seige should end right then and there. We had our opponent at 0 HP first but we both got loser rewards. Devs need to rethink this crappy guild battle.
        The major issue with making 0hp be the deciding factor is the time of day this event opens. It's not fair to anyone in any guild on any server to allow a few people to win an event in the first few minutes, and cost everyone on both sides the opportunity to earn rewards themselves. The only way to have 0hp be a win condition is for this event to go to the 20:00 time slot and only be open for an hour, and it seems like the devs are trying to include more people being able to participate in events regardless of their personal lives so we probably won't see that happen.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

here is my honest opinion bout guild siege as gm..the only good thing i can apreciate the dev for making guild siege its the 24 h timing so there wont be any time exceptional that happen to some players, but unfortunatelythe 24 h system will become useless coz when all enemy tower destroyed no more players can do anything bout how to spend their energy if they online late after all tower already destroyed...this new guild siege is a copy of clans battle from android game clash of clans..but again COC was too different than wartune coz in all system so all wartune players will lose the tense that happen in previous imperial war..coz its an individual attack not a team tag attack anymore n not involving massive participant at one time..i dunno why they erased imperial war coz all old players will love imperial war coz its unique n different than athena n ares war...the only bad thing in imperial war is bout timing that not all can in becoz of time zone problem..it wud be nice if dev dont remove the essence of team work on battle that was very good on imperial war..i really hope dev will evaluate the guild siege n turn it into more intense n epic battle..or if they cant..bring back imperial war battle system..hope all that authorized read this coz most of old players will feel the same like i feel..developer sud listen the old players coz we are proven loyalty to still play wartune..best regards

Comment

The solution is simple in my opinion.

1) Remove option to buy energy for more attacks
            2) The guild with the most damage dealt overall should be the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevermemos2 View Post
              The solution is simple in my opinion.

1) Remove option to buy energy for more attacks
              2) The guild with the most damage dealt overall should be the winner.
              Then the higher BR players will take the lower BR out first cause they can do a 100 million hit.
              Ingame name: RubberDuckie
              Server: EST, R2games
              Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
              Toon: Knight
              Guild: -

Comment

If both had 0 HP then just let the one with highest guild BR won, not the best solution but better than nothing.

Comment

changes what must be made

1: time frame 10. a.m to 10.pm
                  2:increase towers hp so 3 hits from enemy doesnt kill tower so more guild members can par take in event
                  3: remove the balen option for more energy only the greedy cashers will kill towers quick if devs make 0 hp end game
                  4: if u attack enemy and u win fight u replenish your guild hp - 1 win gives u 100 hp to guild

but the way the game is going the devs want small cashers and non cashers to leave even the small guilds to give up and quit and only leave the big guilds and cashers to stay

Comment

what about the quest not met when try to herras :/ 1st fight i could herras and now not

Comment

stupid bug's

Comment

also why is 10 vs 10 and 15 vs 15 both in same ranking as you get different points for both and should be seperate rankings

Comment

they should get rid of the add attempts button because it doesnt allow other members of guild to get guild seige points
                          Player Name: DarkRanger
                          Class: Archer
                          Game Spouse: JuXta
                          BR: Secret :P
                          Server: S162 - Ebonmoss
                          Guild: Slayers

"I am NOT a DUDE!! My favorite color is Purple"

Comment

should be for active players to sign up and not inactive by this I mean we should be allowed to sigh up or have G M do it like it used to be

Comment

Originally posted by wickedarrow56 View Post
                              also why is 10 vs 10 and 15 vs 15 both in same ranking as you get different points for both and should be seperate rankings
                              this is indeed a good point ...... think they should make it then as well that hugh guilds as in 75+ players or more for example are automated put in 15 vs 15 will make it more even
                              our bracket got only 4 in 15 vs 15 of the 51 guilds participating and there several other guilds with hugh amounts of members......

Good 1 for memorylane to pass that on.....
                              Theonlyghost
                              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                              Server : S122 US-East
                              Guild : Fenix
                              Class : Mage
                              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X