Guild Merchant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Merchant

The Guild Merchant says that the purchase attempts will reset on Sunday at 00:00, It doesnt say anything about all the stock being put back to 0 at the same time. All the stock I put into the trade hall disappeared and reset back to 0 on sunday night at 00:00

i brought stock for guildies to buy what they needed

you reset the stock so can we ave a refund of the assests spent on the stock that was left over before reset

Comment

From the guide:
      Supply Hall: The Guild Master can use Guild Assets to Restock the items in the Trade Hall. Resets on Sundays at 23:59.

The entire thing resets on Sundays at 23:59.

I've seen other players say the stock is refunded as guild assets, so you shouldn't be losing anything here.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it's just ** that that stuff reset's same as the reward from guild siege off topic (when they gonna raise buy limit in outland shop)

Comment

Here is the answer So make sure you keep merchant trade hall empty and fill only a little on moment a guildy want something and you are available
          cause they will steal your stuff every week if something left over

Hello,
          We are sorry to inform you that all the stocks on the trade hall will be reset and it can’t be reverted back to guild assets.Thank you!
          -The R2Games Team
          Last edited by theghosthimself; 12-15-2018, 06:52 AM. Reason: adding
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

So lose assets and items it now seems .. phew
            Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

they luv to jvhkjnkj us up

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                From the guide:
                Supply Hall: The Guild Master can use Guild Assets to Restock the items in the Trade Hall. Resets on Sundays at 23:59.

The entire thing resets on Sundays at 23:59.

I've seen other players say the stock is refunded as guild assets, so you shouldn't be losing anything here.
                that is big liar not get it refund so dont say that.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

that is big liar not get it refund so dont say that.
                  I said I saw other players mention it on the forum. I've since seen people say that's not the case. Make sure you only stock the shop with what people can actually buy during the week.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X