Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Preparing Guild Siege

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing Guild Siege

During the Preparing Guild Siege stage you can select a skill if you are in the top 15. After doing that and going to do a speedtime run and you remove equipment you can be kicked out of Guild Siege. This seems like to be a bug.
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

what i saw 1 of my guildies had 70+ mill br and then the guild siege removed the br down to half and placed in a lower guild siege tower i was online at reset and the br of this player wasnt changed so their is a bug ere

before we had this patch the test servers had it to test

DO THEY EVEN TEST SUCH THINGS FOR BUGS OR DO THEY JUST PLAY AND IGNORE BUGS AND SENDING ISSUES ON THESE THINGS ????

Comment

Not a bug. The defenders are not set in stone until reset. During the prep stage, BR is taken at frequent intervals during the day, so members can buff up to prepare. Unfortunately, a side effect of that is players can drop their BR and not be on the list anymore, unless they bring their BR back up before the last recording before reset. It also means that players who leave or join the guild during the prep stage might impact the defender lineup.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X