guild siege msg "do not have enemy this round"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild siege msg "do not have enemy this round"

hmm crazy thing again we not have oponents in next round of guild siege so i guess my guild will fall from 14. place cuz not will play tomorrow and not will get any pts gz wartune you again beat yourself with stupid new stuff you added

lucky you means automatic win
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      lucky you means automatic win
      maybe but probably we are not gona get any points for rank

Comment

Not at all a bug, but let us know what happens after that round. I am curious.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          patch guide says special reward if u ave no enemy but i am curious if it kicks in and gives this out

Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-16-2018, 06:20 AM.

Comment

It is a bug. Thursday it said we were matched with Evolution guild. Friday it said do not have an enemy this round. The bug is we are in the 10 vs 10 siege. I believe Evolution is in the 15 vs 15 siege. So the match on Friday is impossible. No rewards for either guild.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              here it is we not play as i guess we not get any pts in rank and fall for 12 position on ranks from 12 to 24 now and we get less rewards then for lose again gz wartune you are beat yourself with ****** new events i guess we can get few time without guild to fight and get to last place in ranks at end of season so what is point of play it ??????

Comment

tbh i thought u would get winners rewards as it is not ur fault there was no 1 to fight against. which would include points........

a ticket was raised by another player about it and got this reply; We’re sorry but this is how the event works.However,if you have any suggestions regarding to event rules,please let us know so we will forward it to our devs.Thank you!
                Last edited by ellislsd; 12-17-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

30 bravestones 150 insignia 15 whips 1 medallion less then a lose.. so how fair is this??? gj dev's for even .... this up you sad faces

Comment

Working...
                  X