guild siege matching bugged ?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild siege matching bugged ?????

yes seems something is terribly wrong we start 4th battle tomorrow and battle 2 ,3, and the 4th battle same guild again

seems matching is a bit off or bugged

needs some 1 to look it over

our guild souleaterz gamerocks s26 1st match we lost (2nd match we won 3rd match we won 4th match same guild as battle 2,3)

their guild foresaken gamerocks s26 1st match they won (2nd match they lost 3rd match they lost 4th match same guild as battle 2,3)

so either matching very very bugged or the game is so messed up they dont care

I'll see if I can get some information about how the devs say matching works.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      I'll see if I can get some information about how the devs say matching works.
      well eres screen shot of rank above my guild right down the rank passed the guild we facing 3 times

Click image for larger version  Name:	rank 1.png Views:	1 Size:	33.8 KB ID:	1975347Click image for larger version  Name:	rank 2.png Views:	1 Size:	30.0 KB ID:	1975348

realy we should be facing a guild above us or below us not 5 ranks down the list

Comment

The hard part about figuring out how matching actually works is it's difficult to know which guilds picked 10v10 or 15v15 since everyone is on the same ranking list. For all I know, you are fighting the closest ranked guild for the mode you've chosen. So, we'll have to wait and see what the devs say about it, and go from there.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

How it's suppose to work:
          Rank 1-8 match randomly. Rank 9-16 match randomly. etc. If there are only 10 guilds registered, 1-8 would match randomly, while 9 and 10 would always match.

What wasn't accounted for in that breakdown was the 10v10 or 15v15 option, so not entirely sure if it's 10v10's top 1-8, 9-16, etc. 15v15's top 1-8, 9-16, etc. Or if it's taking Rank 1-8 as a set grouping, and dividing that up into v10 and v15.

Regardless, this will be forwarded to the devs to look into a possible issue with the matches.

Comment

Rank 1-8 match randomly. Rank 9-16 match randomly. etc. If there are only 10 guilds registered, 1-8 would match randomly, while 9 and 10 would always match.

What wasn't accounted for in that breakdown was the 10v10 or 15v15 option, so not entirely sure if it's 10v10's top 1-8, 9-16, etc. 15v15's top 1-8, 9-16, etc. Or if it's taking Rank 1-8 as a set grouping, and dividing that up into v10 and v15.

Regardless, this will be forwarded to the devs to look into a possible issue with the matches.
            would be good if devs added 2 rankings 1 for 15v15 and another for 10v10 cuz as it is u dont know whos chosen which and it makes things confusing when u look at the rankings

Comment

That was discussed. R2 agrees that there should be two ranking lists so that we can see who we may be matching with clearly. This will be forwarded to the devs.

Comment

so what they gonna do about 16mill br guilds 1 persons with 14 alts for example who do 15 vs 15 not really think hey thought there concept through (like many other things) o wait they want that to happen geez forgot there logic!
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                  so what they gonna do about 16mill br guilds 1 persons with 14 alts for example who do 15 vs 15 not really think hey thought there concept through (like many other things) o wait they want that to happen geez forgot there logic!
                  If someone wants to play and develop that many toons in order to stay on top of guild contribution in order to continue participating in guild events, along with all of the devotion requirements to be able to even use any merit they have obtained, more power to them, I suppose. I can't imagine that's a setup that will be sustainable for very long.

Comment

it does effect points made by teams specially if they match same 1 a few time with those kind of alt guilds...
                    Did you hear as wel anything about splitting rankings of 15vs 15 and the 10 vs 10 in it does not really looks fair does it if smaller guilds with real players who can not do 15 vs 15 cause of not having 75+ players(for example). or does the game want every one to merge in to 1 massive guild per server...what will cause more players to leave the game then what already left in last year
                    Theonlyghost
                    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                    Server : S122 US-East
                    Guild : Fenix
                    Class : Mage
                    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

75 is quite an exaggeration. People in large guilds are complaining they don't get to participate because everything is dead before morning. Guild size is a bit at odds right now, with guild devotion requiring many active members, while guild siege is better for a smaller group of people that work well together.

Realistically, I don't think there's anything that can be done about guilds full of alts. Players would be required to report such guilds, and then someone will have to take the time to look at every character, and even then, there's no foolproof way to match an alt with a main. Not to mention, if you match cross platform, you'd need to report it to them, and they are less likely to do anything about it.

I haven't heard anything back yet about the rankings. It'll be a while before we see changes to Siege, though. The devs are still gathering feedback. There's still a survey coming, and it makes more sense to make changes all at one time.

Comment

75 is quite an exaggeration. People in large guilds are complaining they don't get to participate because everything is dead before morning. Guild size is a bit at odds right now, with guild devotion requiring many active members, while guild siege is better for a smaller group of people that work well together.

Realistically, I don't think there's anything that can be done about guilds full of alts. Players would be required to report such guilds, and then someone will have to take the time to look at every character, and even then, there's no foolproof way to match an alt with a main. Not to mention, if you match cross platform, you'd need to report it to them, and they are less likely to do anything about it.

I haven't heard anything back yet about the rankings. It'll be a while before we see changes to Siege, though. The devs are still gathering feedback. There's still a survey coming, and it makes more sense to make changes all at one time.
                        Using 'Harass' won't reduce the node HP. The top guild in my cross-server sets a rule that no one is allowed to attack until the last 3 hours, and only the top 15 players are allowed to attack (everyone else is only allowed to harass).

it does effect points made by teams specially if they match same 1 a few time with those kind of alt guilds...
                        Did you hear as wel anything about splitting rankings of 15vs 15 and the 10 vs 10 in it does not really looks fair does it if smaller guilds with real players who can not do 15 vs 15 cause of not having 75+ players(for example). or does the game want every one to merge in to 1 massive guild per server...what will cause more players to leave the game then what already left in last year
                        If the same person keeps ONE single-active guild, I see no issue with it. The system won't let them register for 10v10 guild siege unless they have at least 10 members in guild, and registration for 15v15 requires 15+ members in guild. They have to have this many alts to register. Not that I'd recommend single-player guilds, but some players occasionally have extended offline times, such as military deployment or international assignment. In active guilds, it's difficult for them to avoid being kicked after being offline for a month or so. No one wants to lose all guild vault items, guild merits and all contributions for being offline for a month. And some have found it easier to play with just themselves. Those players should still be allowed to play (and spend).

If the same person keeps MULTIPLE single-active guilds, then good luck to them, since I haven't seen one such guild that can get enough points to gain much from guild siege.

The only "abuse" scenario I see, is a big guild keeps an alt guild for easier points, but that requires their alt guild to stay in the same rank group as their main guild, that would mean they both need to have very low rank, as the alt guild is quite unlikely to thrive. If they do spend this amount of time and effort to keep both up, or they have a contract agreement with another guild (or multiple other guilds) to help each other gain points, there's not much the system or any player can do. That's their reward for the extra effort (a pretty pointless thing to do in my opinion), and any other guild can do the same.

That explains why small guilds such as mine still got top ones with 75+ actives: they fell under the same rank group.

Not the best thing to hear, but good to know this info. Thanks a lot ML.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

Using 'Harass' won't reduce the node HP. The top guild in my cross-server sets a rule that no one is allowed to attack until the last 3 hours, and only the top 15 players are allowed to attack (everyone else is only allowed to harass).
                          Harassing is a great way to make sure everyone is able to earn some contribution for end of season rewards. I'm glad your guild has worked out a way to include as many people as possible.

Comment

So what about guilds stripping before siege starts so their 100 mil br players are on the 1st row showing them as for example 40 million br? I do have ss's of a guild that did it to us, when we know damn well all of their members and their br.
                            Sapphire
                            Mage Lvl.80:
                            BR:
                            106,802,118 Normal Mode
                            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                            Server: S551 GlassMines
                            Guild: Spartans
                            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

How does it benefit them to have their bigger players on the first row? First row gives less points than the back row, and the number of players and which players won't change just because the 100mil players stripped, since they'll still be a defense node regardless. I fail to see how this is a strategic move for that guild. Am I missing something? Unless they think that by stripping they'll get an "easier" match, but it doesn't work that way. BR plays no role in Siege other than who stands where as a defense node.

Comment

Working...
                              X