Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why a player " 68000000+ br" beat a stronger player "117000000"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by game318 View Post
    we hope to know "when specter is activates" , what we should do?
    if u want players just afk to waiting game over , i think lot players will disagree
    Doesn't completely matter when your argument is based solely on your opponent being 49mil BR lower than you, which is what your private messages kept coming back to - your point about how it's not fair that someone with 49mil less BR was able to beat you. Having higher BR does not entitle you to win every fight you get into, especially when we don't know how your toon is built, and we don't know how their toon is built.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If possible, who was this player that so elegantly beat you? what server? and if I may ask, what is your in game name and server number. I want to see how your accounts compare on the build scale.
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Doesn't completely matter when your argument is based solely on your opponent being 49mil BR lower than you, which is what your private messages kept coming back to - your point about how it's not fair that someone with 49mil less BR was able to beat you. Having higher BR does not entitle you to win every fight you get into, especially when we don't know how your toon is built, and we don't know how their toon is built.
        Listen carefully.
        i asking
        and we hope to know
        WHEN SPECTER activates , what we should do?

They are related.
        so we asking u. when specter activates , what we should do?
        and i think lot players r feeling unfair and incomprehension, if u have good br still lost.
        So do you think the players are wrong?
        or do you think players feel unfair and can't ask questions?

Last edited by game318; 01-11-2019, 06:13 PM.

Comment

If you think it's all reasonable “sunlight and specter ", you can send questionnaires to everyone.

Comment

Can I please get your in-game name and server #
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

When specter set is activated you cant do nothing just can hope to survive till gone. Player 49mil less then you can beat you easy with 4 specter set and stun relic if they work often. You just will stay and watch till he killing you. If you build your toon on br not on stats and keep fighting in normal mode you will be beaten from lower br players that using set 4 specters and stun relic. Max potency on set 4 specters is 25% that s mean almost all the time you will have this buff on. Best way to prevent this is to use set 4 sunlights with max potency or to use set 4 spectars with max potency. If you been in dragonchant mode with some of these sets he wont be able to kill you for sure. If you keep playing in normal mode you will get killed from low br players with good stats. Is not enough to have good br you still need to know well how to use all options which can help you to win in battle. Like or not dragonchant is more powerful coz of buffs and potency.

Comment

and i think both of them need to be balanced.
                if one of them over, there will still be problems also.
                We are not aiming at you, but we hope you understanding of the problem.
                This is a problem many players encounter now.
                if disagree , send questionnaires to everyone.

Comment

Unfortunately without your account details I can not assist further. Could you provide those please.

Comment

Originally posted by rali.savova View Post
                    When specter set is activated you cant do nothing just can hope to survive till gone. Player 49mil less then you can beat you easy with 4 specter set and stun relic if they work often. You just will stay and watch till he killing you. If you build your toon on br not on stats and keep fighting in normal mode you will be beaten from lower br players that using set 4 specters and stun relic. Max potency on set 4 specters is 25% that s mean almost all the time you will have this buff on. Best way to prevent this is to use set 4 sunlights with max potency or to use set 4 spectars with max potency. If you been in dragonchant mode with some of these sets he wont be able to kill you for sure. If you keep playing in normal mode you will get killed from low br players with good stats. Is not enough to have good br you still need to know well how to use all options which can help you to win in battle. Like or not dragonchant is more powerful coz of buffs and potency.
                    ty for your info.
                    i like your answer.
                    the point is specter .
                    so i thinking to use specter also, so pls give more info about specter
                    ty

Comment

go to dragonchant and read what specter does just hover over the talis
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                        go to dragonchant and read what specter does just hover over the talis
                        ty for your info
                        i know that.
                        i hope can read more info about specter.
                        because stuff is hard to find and need luck to max it.
                        any shortcomings should be noted when using specter?

Comment

good BR= take longer to kill.
                          so the chances of survival are better than lower players when specter active.
                          but if specter keep and keep "more than 3-6+ turns" + stuns 'and no heal" , neither strong or lower players have a chance to fight back.
                          this will inevitably make other players feel unfair. " lower or strong BR"
                          if can fix specter , i think lot players will accept.

I'm very grateful to the players who gave me information.
                          ty

Comment

It can happen. BR isn't everything when stats are being worked on.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

a very simple answer to a bitter question ; how do a mouse defead an elephant? - by beeing more clever ..it is that simple. Like it or not.. but its a fackt that BR isint everything in this game. You toons stats, yours sylph choice. the way you build yours battle produktion, you willpower and sun euda and you dragon chant should all be supporthing you toon and each others. And then you pick you titans to support you own way to battle. Its all in the way YOU PLAY. and then u choose u goddess and show uss how u play.. for the name of some big bad evil god..take the stuns away!!!!!
                              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                                . for the name of some big bad evil god..take the stuns away!!!!!

Am not that evil Mhuwhahahaa
                                Theonlyghost
                                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                                Server : S122 US-East
                                Guild : Fenix
                                Class : Mage
                                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                                X